Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Hey all! I honestly really love all the reviews you all leave me and I take every single one into consideration. So, thank you all for the reviews & interest in this story. Really means a lot to me!

I write all of my stories for all of you guys and I love hearing your thoughts. So, with that being said,here's CH.17.

Enjoy & Thanks so much for reading!

Follow me on Twitter for updates at: Be_Passionate24

Within Temptation- Chapter Seventeen

"Rebekah, let's talk about this." Damon urged, walking into the bedroom as she sat on the bed, crying in to her hands- her whole body was trembling.

"There is nothing to say, Damon! Nothing to talk about, I already said everything you should know!" She screamed at him, pushing herself up from the bed and turning away from him as she felt Damon's firm grip pulling her against his chest when she turned in his arms, sobbing even more.

"I can't be your wife..I don't know how to be someone's wife.…Damon… I can't be a mother either…I'm pregnant and I feel nothing, no attachment yet to this baby! What does that say about me? I'm a horrible person, that's what it says, I shouldn't even be a mother." Rebekah sobbed, burying her tear stained face into the curve of Damon's neck as his arm's embraced her, slowly soothing her with his hands on her back,moving them up and down.

"Yes, you can and you will be an amazing mom. We can do this together. I'm not going to leave you. I love you, Rebekah. We'll figure it all out, I promise. We'll do it together." He said in a reassuring tone, closing his eyes and exhaling deeply as he held her still in his arms, feeling her body relax just a bit.

"Why are you so scared of letting us be happy?" Damon asked her, suddenly, running his hands through her light blonde and wavy hair. He could hear her sniffle, pushing back from him as she looked at his face with watery blue eyes.

"It's not that I don't love you, Damon. Because, I do. I..just- I'm afraid of breaking my sobriety like Stefan. I'm afraid of slipping up and hurting the baby. I'm scared of messing things up like I usually do and like I've done before in the past. I'm a drug addict, Damon. You know that. But, what you don't know is that your brother and I used to be together while we were at the clinic, that's how I met him." She confessed, clutching on to Damon's shoulder as her legs gave out and she slowly dropped to the floor, crying even harder.

Damon bent down with her, pulling her against his chest as he exhaled out a breath, placing his chin on top of her head after kissing the top it. "I had a feeling about you and Stefan being together during that time. But, I never asked you because it doesn't matter now. Rebekah, you and Stefan had a connection through a rough time. I understand that. But, sweetie, what you had with Stefan is in the past and I want you to know that you can do this. We can do this and I'm going to make sure that you end up being okay… Because, we're together now and I refuse to give up on you..." His voice trailed off, tightening his grip against her as she slide into his lap, arms wrapped around his neck.

"I wish I would have told you when I first met you. Then, you would have been able to make a better choice of not being with me..Damon..I don't deserve you. Why would someone even want to marry me? A woman who does nothing but depend on you for things. All, I've done for myself is trying to make sure that I don't screw this relationship up. But, I can't even do that correctly." She cried, watching with red and puffy eyes as Damon leaned forward a bit, his thumb wiping away her falling tears as she sniffles the rest back and smiled at him.

"Why do you love me so much, Damon? Why are you even still with me?" Rebekah questioned, watching as Damon placed his arm around her back, his hand making small comforting circles on her skin when she exhaled out a breath.

Within Temptationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें