Chapter Nine

A/N: Hey guys! Please let me know what you all think about this update. :)

Thanks so much for reading & enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter at:Be_Passionate24

Within Temptation- Chapter Nine

"Tell me you love me." She whispered against his ear, watching him turn his face towards her, his lips curling into a slight smile.

"Katherine, I love you..Only you." Elijah said, wrapping her into his embrace, watching the strings on her robe loosen as she turned her legs towards him, her arms wrapped around his neck when she buried her face into the curve of it, kissing the soft skin.

"I'm going to leave him, Elijah. Stefan and I...We're- We're not what we used to be and it's time I end it. I hate acting like I love him. When, deep down I know the truth..I don't. I haven't loved my husband for awhile." Katherine commented, watching Elijah shake his head, like he was the one that was unsure of her decision.

"Katherine...it's not the time yet. You know that." Elijah told her, watching Katherine scrunch her nose at him, a displeased look falling onto her darkened features.

"Then, when is? when I'm pregnant with my first child and in a loveless marriage? Will that be the time that you come in and swoop me off my feet? It's our time, Elijah. It's now or never. I'm going to a lawyer in a few days and then I'm telling him about the affair. You should do the same with Rose, before the press get's a hold of this..all of it." Katherine advised him, running her finger tips through his thick dark brown hair as she leaned in and kissed his lips. Elijah held her closer, his hands running up and down her legs as she giggled.

"I will, I promise. In a few short days, everyone will know the truth.." He told her, his hands slowly working their way down Katherine's body as she let out a laugh and locked her eyes onto him. "I love you, Katherine. Only you." Elijah replied, leaving a sweet kiss on her lips.

His words of that night, two days before Katherine disappeared were just memories now, her words sending him into a tailspin of emotions. He wished that he didn't have to go behind his best friend's back, sleeping with his wife and causing a yet to be discovered rift between them. Although, Elijah knew that once Stefan found out about the things he was doing with Katherine and to his own wife behind his back, there would be hell to pay and most likely, their friendship would be over. However, he struggled with it internally, telling Stefan- his best friend since college, the truth.

"Come on." He told her, extending out his hand as he held it tightly, leading them down the now empty corridor of the hotel where he had reserved them a room.

"Stefan..What are we doing here?" Elena asked him, confusion on her face as they walked through the hallway to the hotel suite, watching him let go of her hand as he smiled and opened the door.

"You know how I said we could be alone? Well, this is it. Katherine, I've been planning this for a few days now and I wanted it to be special, your home coming. So, come on." He told her, opening the hotel door wide open and hearing Elena let out a small gasp. It was amazing, the room that had candles in almost every corner of the room, red and white flower petals on the floor and when she looked closely, she could see that there was a bottle of champagne being iced in a small bucket near the small mini bar. He truly did love her, she thought.

"Stefan...you did all of this? When did you have time to do all of this?" She asked with a laugh, taking a step further into the room. Elena noticed that the king sized bed with it's perfectly white crisp covers, looked out towards a balcony that overlooked the city that she loved so much. The city that Elena had once begged on the streets, a life that she had realized that she never wanted to be in again until she had gotten a glimpse of what her life could be like, in the eyes of another.

Within Temptationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें