prolong + dedication

My POV
Hey so my name is Erza. Yup I'm half french half British. I have long dirty blond hair, I'm about 5'9 and 15 yrs old. I have 2 best friends: Hirtee and Reeya. We all met in high school and since that, we are inseparable friends. They both are also 15 yrs old and one thing that we share the same is that, we all love a group of young boys who are just breathtaking. Me, I mostly like the long dirty-blond and gentleman boy, his name is Cole Pendery. Well let's say I'm obsessed with him!! Let's see what Fate reserves me for the future...

Hirtee POV
What's up people. My name is Hirtee and I'm 15 yrs old. I'm about 5'8 and have long brownish black hair. I'm also a huge fan of IM5 especially of Dalton Rapattoni! I mean he's too cute!! My best friends are Erza and Reeya. Well bye for now and brofista bros!!

Reeya POV
Hola, I'm Reeya,the cutest among Erza and Hirtee. I'm about 4'9 and I have short black hair about the height of my shoulder. Well I'm also in love with IM5 and I mostly love David Scarzone!! He is sooo hot!! I'm at the same high school with the girls and I believe in love at first sight.. Bye bye for now cuties!!

------------------------------------------------------
Dedication

So as I already said, I'm involving my two besties HirteeDabs10 Reeyanuck and me cuz you know, WE LOVE IM5!!!

Hope you guys like it!!

VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE/ENJOY!!