Chapter 29

Hirtee POV
Erza,Reeya and me saw something which we never expected in a million years!!!!

DANIEL,NICK AND STEVE WERE WHIPPING THE BOYS OF IM5!!!!!!!! THE BOYS WERE BLEEDING SO MUCH!! THEIR SHIRTS WERE ALL COVERED WITH BLOOD!! THEIR FACES WERE BLUE EVERYWHERE!!! THEIR ARMS AND HEADS HAD BRUISES!!!

Omg!! I felt soooo sorry for the boys!! How did our "boyfriends" want to beat the crap out of the boys?? I don't understand!! I mean for revenge or what??

Erza tapped me on my shoulder with a smirk on her face. Seriously she's laughing at that kind of situation.

Erza- THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Me- seriously Erza!! Our boyfriends are beating the shit out of the boys!!

Erza- yeah you're right!! Let's mak...

Reeya- guys you better see these yourselves!

Intrigue, we both took a closer look at what Ree was showing and dude!! That's worst!! There were 10-20 dead bleeding corpses in a corner of the room. God they are psychopaths!!!

We were going to noiselessly step into the room when suddenly and unfortunately, Reeya sneezed, drawing the attention of Daniel, Nick and Steve. They turned around and saw us which made all of us said 'Oops'

Their facial expression changed to an angry and killing-mode one. I glanced at the boys to see them half dead. Gosh I really want to aid them right now. I was advancing ahead when Nick pointed his revolver at me.

Nick- No beautiful you're not going to go near them!! From now on you girls are only mine!!!

They walked towards us with an psyco smile and to be honest they were freaking me out. Nick tried to pull me closer to him when suddenly something happened..

Erza POV
Daniel was walking creepily towards me and for the first time, I was scared!!

He pulled me closer, staining my beautiful Batman pullover and was try to kiss me even if I was struggling against it. His lips were a few inches away from mine when suddenly something happened..

Reeya POV
Ok so I love Steve but if he's like that then no I hate him.. He's way more terrifying than Jeff the Killer. Steve walked towards me, giving me the killer look and was about to grab my hand when suddenly something happened...