Chapter 25

Erza POV
I woke up to the coldness on my face. My eyes immediately opened up to reveal a psycho Cole with an evil smirk on his face. He had red colour all over his clothes and even if I always wanted a real killer to be my boyfriend (my real desire), Cole was creeping me out right now.

Cole- so did my princess sleep well??

Me- first I'm not your princess and second no!!

Cole- honey you were/are/always will be mine so get used to be called mine!

Me- like I care.. You know I just hate you right.

In fact I lied. Cole was more attractive than usually, judging by his clothes...

Cole- why?? That's what I don't understand. Why?? We were the Perfect couple then suddenly a bitch came and told you that I was cheating on you when in fact a random bitch forced herself on me! To me it seems like you never really loved me

Me- Cole I've always loved you.. Since childhood I did and you dare to tell that I don't...  How do you want me to believe you??

Cole- you have to if you really love me!

Me- I don't know Cole. I had my heartbroken once.

Cole- I promise I won't again. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!

Me- Cole you already did, YOU FREAKING KIDNAPPED ME!!!

Cole- don't worry about a week or so, I will let you go...

Me- umm OK I'm gonna give you a second chance BUT as a friend!

I could say he was a bit disappointed but hey better be friends than nothing...

Cole- okay I agree...

Me- hey why is there blood all over you??

Cole- Blood?? You mean this red stain?? Hahahah seriously you thought it was blood..

Me- well yeah

Cole- then let me tell you that it's ketchup! I was having dinner before here so I did in a hurry and unfortunately it fell on me.

Me- hahah seriously Cole. You're still a child when you think about it!!!

We both talked like almost all night. He even offered me my dinner which was KFC! Gosh too many calories..

One thing for sure, there will be a surprise for him later..

Reeya POV
I was tied in a dark room stuck with only a bulb. It was very bad smelling and ugly. I mean a cutie like me should stay in a palace or even in a huge castle.  Then a familiar voice spoke

- wake up sleeping beauty!! It was the jerky David...

He came towards me and knelt. Then he started talking nonsense

David- how are you??

Me- not good as I got to see your face

David- haha it wasn't funny

Me- ohh it was funny.. See: HAHAHAHAHA

David- anyways how about you and me back again?!

Me- and how about no!?

David- why?? Why don't you want??

Me- 1) you're too overconfident 2) you killed my best guy Buddy 3) I hate you

David- I love you and no I'm not overconfident and I did it in an action of hurry, OK?

Me- I don't care..

David- come on, give me another chance!! You won't regret it!!

Me- well since you won't stop whining with me about it, yes but ONLY as a friend!!

David- OK but friends for friends!!

Me- yeah yeah..

Afterwards he offered me my dinner which was fried rice with chicken curry. Cool,right??

Hirtee POV
Dalton looked at me sadly and asked me something out if nowhere..

Dalton- please just be mine again??

Me- I don't know Dalty. You broke my heart..

Dalton- but how?? Just because I left to see Cole!! He needed me Dabs!!

Me- I know but I..I..I

Dalton- because you wanted to have me only for yourself

I nodded and started tearing up. Dalton hugged me tightly while shuffling my hair.

Dalton- it's OK dabs.. I'm here..just take me back..

Me-  yes...I..w..ill...

Dalton- thank you very much

He kissed me passionately on my lips which calmed me down. I really needed somebody to comfort me..