Chapter 36

Reeya POV
I entered hesitantly in the room of David to see him completely awaken. In fact he was on his phone while lying on his bed. I knocked on his door lightly to see him turning around and when he saw me, his eyes widened with joy and he rushed to me. I was surprised to see first of all, he can walk after that shot and second he's so enthusiasm to see me. After all I understand since we're talking about me!!

Once near me, he grabbed my hand and kissed it on the palms. I blushed at his actions and turned my attention away from him. I didn't forgive him yet for calling me names. I pulled away my hand and walked till the chair beside his bed. I crossed by arms over my chest and looked outside the window. I could hear his steps behind me, walking towards me. He came behind and put his hands around my waist, tackling me. I started to laugh loudly until he covered my mouth with his hands and pulled me closer to him. Afterwards he whispered

- be silent if you don't want to be punished...

The last part he said with a smirk on the lips. I gulped a little and nodded my head. Then he removed his hands from me and immediately replaced it by his lips. His lips was warm and argg, soft which you could bite and kiss all day. I pulled him by the collar but strong as brick, he resisted me but instead picked me up and placed me gently on the bed. Without losing a second, he jumped on me and soon a hot make out session started. I was biting my lips from moaning while David kept inhaling to prevent himself from losing it.

Me - David I'm not read yet..sorry

DS - oh it's okay I don't mind.. I will for that day to come so yeah take your time..

Me - thanks but how will you know if I'm ready or not!??

DS - because you will tell me so

Me - how??

DS - by this... Reeya will you be my girlfriend??

Me - umm I don't know.. Since that incident..

- FLASHBACK -

Erz,Hirtee and I were walking till our dorm room while chatting. Suddenly we heard noises and screams from a room which was 3/4 opened. Curious, Erz peeked inside to see something which shocked her. Curious also, Hirtee and I both peeked inside to see the boys; Cole, Dalton and David doing something illegal to some girls which we knew very well. They were raping them. These girls were the drama club teenagers. We all 3 were shocked not only because they were raping these girls but also because they were double-dating them with the cheerleaders. Fuck up these boys... Since that day we all sweated to take revenge as they broke girls' heart and also because the drama club teenagers were sent to the clinic for malfunctioning of the mind.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

DS - oh this incident but I asked for forgiveness..

Me - I know but still..

DS - I promise to never do that again!! Please!!

Me - ahhh OK OK..

DS - yasssss

He picked me up and spun me around while pecking me everywhere...

Seriously it was the best moment of my life as I was dating the boy of my dream..