Chapter 6

Cole POV

What just happened right now??
She just left like that... The fuck!
I....she..we..what!!
Hold up hold up... Why am I panicking like this?? It's just a normal girl who I was put a bet to get her on my bed.. Shit it's the first time I'm in such a situation.. I immediately called Gabe to ask advice

*phone call*

GM- hello
( Ree hello from America... Lol )

CP- hey bro, huge problem!
GM- what happened?
CP- it's Erza, after dinning we went to a beach where I asked her out and she honestly said no as she doesn't believe in love at first sight, she doesn't believe in destiny and she loves someone else...

GM- ahahahahahahaha......
CP- shut the fuck up!!
GM- ahaha bro, for the first time ever, a girl rejected you!

CP- yeah that's exactly what I can't understand... She said that I was the lover.. What do I do now??

GM- well I don't know because normally girls are under your charm...wanna cancel or bet??

CP- No!!! I never cancel a bet!
GM- well then you still have till next month! Good luck bro! Got to go now, I'm going to Alex's house.

CP- okay bye
GM- bye

*end of phone call*

Well now I'm seriously in trouble.. How is it said in French,umm yeah 'il y a du pain sur la planche'

First I need to man up, calm down Cole. You are a big playboy and playboy don't whine like this.. You need to calm down... Think Cole, think of something.. Umm I know!

I quickly returned in my car, started the engine and drove to her House. There I got out of my car, walled to the porch and knocked on the door. Certain minutes later, a short haired girl opened the door. When she saw me, she stood frozen then fangirled. I chuckled as it's always fun to see fans reaction when they see the boys or me.

CP- heyy...
R- it's Reeya but Ree for short!!
CP- ohh so you're Ree the one who loves David, Right??

R- wep that's me!! And you're Cole Pendery!!

CP- weps that's me! So is Erza here?

R- hmm no, isn't she with you??
CP- no she left so that's why I'm searching for her..

R- she left? How?? By herself
CP- no by her driver and there was a Boy with her..

R- a boy? Describe him
CP- umm he was pretty muscular, he had dirty blond hair and he had a great facial feature.. I heard her calling him Nick..

R- Nick Bateman!!!!
CP- yeah something like that! You know him??!!

R- yeah he was my ex-boyfriend
CP- really did Erza knew about it??

R- yeah why??
CP- well she said that she liked him!

R- she said what????
CP- that she liked him!!
R- OMFFG!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!! She's gonna pay for this.. Thanks Cole for telling me and now bye!!

CP- no problem and bye

Then I left, now my second plan will be starting!!

Reeya POV
After Cole left, I called Erza to tell her it worked. She told me the second plan...

Cole will be so much troubled!! More than anyone could ever imagine!!

( photo of Nick at the top )