Epilogue - Reeya and David (Deeya OR Ravid)

Reeya POV

Me and David have been practically in Australia for so long and now to move in England and get settled with all the shops and fashion there, is not that easy. We both decided to move in England as we wanted new changes in our lives and also because David's buddy, Marcus was getting married with Aurora. I hope that she loves fashion as I do. As you may or may not know, I'm the bridesmaid along with Hirtee and 2 other girls. Hope they are fashionable like me.

After arriving there, we both went to do our shopping when then I bumped luckily into Erza,Hafaah and Hirtee!!! Of course we all hung out...

~~~~~ 5 years later ~~~~~

- Oh my fucking god David!!!! I said all surprised.

I couldn't believe my own eyes!! I was standing in front of Horror Amusement Park!!! The most popular park ever created and existed!!

- surprise surprise!! He said all enthusiasm. I could see that a smile curved on his lips. He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me along with him till inside where we got free entry due to his golden pass. First of all, we went to the carousel where you have to sit on Dracula's face in pair. We both got in and once it started moving, everyone on it screamed loudly as if their life depended on it. After that carousel, we went to many other attractions and finally the haunted house carousel. We both took a seat inside of the movers and 'zoop' it started moving at such high speed that my head was like spinning everywhere. Once inside the haunted mansion, all sorts of monsters were showing one by one in front of me, making me screamed of fear. I was so scared that I planted my head in David's Chest. I was so freaking scared! I could sense he was chuckling but still he held me close to him. Dude he was so warm.

After the haunted house, we went to ride the ferris wheel. Of course we passed first due to my love.. No not David but his golden pass. Once in the ferris wheel, it started moving and once up, we were both awwing,seeing the beautiful view in front of us. Suddenly David turned me so as to face him and just then, the wheel stopped. I had no time to be worried as I was too focused to understand my actual situation. David was actually SUCKING my face and all I could do is return him the same. After he pulled away, he knelt in front of me, even in this little place, he did it. He knelt and told me

DS- Reeya you're the first girl who got me go so crazy... Your style is unbelievably beautiful and flawless. Words can't describe how much I love you... Reeya will you be my wife??

Wait wait wait, did he just propose to me like right now?!?

My eyes were all wet by the time I realized what was happening. With my eyes all teary, I managed to give my answer

Me - yess

when he heard 'yes' I could see the sparks in his eyes making me fall even more for him. He immediately picked me up and kissed me lustfully but in a reasonable way.

It was the most amazing day that I ever spent. Maybe England is my lucky charm ;-)