Chapter 2

Hirtee POV
Reeya and I were walking forward of Erza who was carrying all our bags except our handbags. Yeah I know we both may seem bad friends but WHAT!! that's what best friends are for...

Suddenly we heard someone and bags falling down. We turned our head to see Erza on the floor with OUR bags on the floor with a cute man extending his hands to help her. Wow he is really cute. I looked at Reeya with the 'are you thinking the same thing as me?' look. She nodded and we both smirked. You see Erza is a simple girl with an interesting life but without any boys in it. She is the protective girl among our group and for her, to like someone is very very very hard! Yup, she never had a crush on anyone except Cole but that doesn't count since he is a celebrity. Reeya and I watched the amusing show...

Reeya POV
After Hirtee and I exchanged some glances, we both smirked and enjoyed the show...

Erza POV

- hey I'm sorry! I wasn't looking at where I was walking!!

The person said. I looked up to see a boy in a black hood like JB. He was kinda cute in his outfit i must admit. I think he had blond or brown hair. He was also muscular, judging by his clothes. I took his extended hand which he pulled me up. Once up, I undirtied myself and was about to pick up all the bags when he helped you. I kinda felt weird that a stranger was helping me but dude, who cares!?!

After picking all the bags, he handed me the bags and I thanked him for his help.

- thanks for your help... I asked

- umm I'm Cole.! And you are? he asked me smilingly

- ohh Cole. That's a beautiful name.. My name is Erza! I replied

- hahah thanks and Erza, beautiful name for a cool girl!.. he replied

- haha thanks Cole! You can't imagine how much I love your name..!

- ohh really and why ma'am?

- well it reminds me of someone I love!!!

- ohh your boyfriend??

-wish he was but no, unfortunately he isn't...

- umm what's his name??

- Cole Pendery, the love of my life!!

- ohh really!! Why do you love that much??

I don't know why but I felt he was smirking. I wonder why? Nevermind!! In fact he was kinda ok to talk with..

- well I love him because first of all he is so cute like hell!! My phone burns when I save photo of him. He has an angelic voice which makes me fall more in love with him. He has the perfect hair, eyebrows and body of the world. His jawline is so sharp. And arggg he is Perfect!!

- wow you really love him Erza.. Do you have a photo of him??

- of course, I always have his photos..

I searched in my gallery and found the ideal photo of Cole Pendery

He looked at it and smiled lightly.
- why are you smiling at that pic of Cole??

He shook his head and chuckled a bit.

- hahaha..well I'm wondering why I'm not good looking as him!

- well as you know NO ONE can look as hot as Cole!! But let me see if you do resemble him a bit!!

He paused for a while and then unhooked his hood..

- Do I look as perfect as Cole Pendery??

He unhooked his hood to reveal..OMG COLE PENDERY HIMSELF!!!!!! OMG AM I DREAMING!!???

I rubbed my eyes and looked again at Cole and yessssss he was there!!! He chuckled at my facial expression and he opened widely his arms for me to hug him. Without thinking, I hugged him and wrap my legs around his waist. He looked quite surprised at first but then he laughed.

- Well now you know who I am, I wanted to tell you thank you a lot for being a fan and thanks much more for the compliments..

Immediately I blushed at his words,making him giggle. He then, put me down and gave me his mobile.

- mind if you give me your number beautiful lady??

I said no and gave him me number and he gave me his. Just when I was about to talk, he received a message which I guess said to returned home since he just said goodbye, told me to call him maybe and then left after kissing my cheeks. I touched hour cheeks and said in a exciting voice

- Am I really living my life?!?!