Chapter 17

Reeya POV
I was with David at the park, to be precise we were just roaming around hands in hands while the sweet air of my country was blowing on our face

(I'm wondering why I can imagine the scene of Titanic..lol)

I was resting my head on the shoulder of David. He was so, I don't know, a comfortable like bear to sleep on. It was so amazing, you know, to have someone you love beside you, that someone with whom you can share anything, tell anything, express every single emotion with him. For your situation, David was the right man.

Suddenly something interrupted your both moment of happiness; it was his phone. You scoffed at him and looked away a but irritated. He hesitated a bit before answering but when he saw the ID, he without any delay, answered.

D- hello.....hmm why...... I guess.....in 10 min...good bye

He looked at you a bit not sure of himself before speaking

D- look babe, I have to go right now to Cole's place for a reason which he won't tell me apparently on the phone. So yeah bye..

He just kissed me on the forehead and left in a hurry, leaving me like a statue. What the heck boy!!

Well anyways since I had my wallet, there was no problem. I headed towards an ice cream stall and bought myself a chocolate one. After laying for it, I continued my walk ALONE until I saw a taxi which I stopped and told him the way of my house. I hope nothing is the problem with anyone in our group.

Cole POV
After I left from Erza's place, I was scattered inside. I mean Dude I lost my love!!!! Who could have tell her about me and this girl?? It can't be a fan as I was checking everywhere before this random girl forced into me.. Arggg this is so stressing... I need to have man night.. I immediately texted the boys about it

M- yo guys, I need a man night!! Tonight itself!!!!

DR- why bro?
M- tell y'all later...
DS- okay by me
GM- always here free at night
DV- I'm cool with it
WJ- fine by me
DR- always here for you bro!
M- thanks guys! At 7 sharp, Bubbles Bar?

All of them- OK

Perfect! Man night on!!! Shit, I forgot something... The girls!!! What about Ree and Dabs!?!

Immediately I called Dalton and told him to ditch her and come at my place now, same I did for David. God I feel sorry for the girls but what, these boys are mine and don't you dare think we are gays!! Now I hope I can forget about Erza a bit and move on..