Chapter 9

Erza POV
After Reeya bought the drugs, we went to Nick's house where the next step of our plan were about to be discussed. We waited for Dabs to come who came after 10 mins or so. Then we thought about our plan which kinda involved me in berk things... Seriously, why me??

What's my job? You're wondering.. Pretend to fall in love with this dick..I mean Cole and go out with him like we were 'lovers'... BERKKKK, dude I'm gonna die!!

Well job is a job after all.. I went to my car, started the engine and drove to Bagatelle. Once there, I roamed all around that mall to come across none other than Cole Pendery. He was in a comfort clothes; a large Superman shirt, a short and vans. Cool,right??

He looked at me like I was a ghost and then scanned me up and down with his famous smirk. What!! I was wearing my batman shirt (duh), my captain America short and hulk sandals with my famous 'BadBoy' cap.

CP- well well look we got here?!?! M- yeah we got me and you!!
CP- yeah yeah so what brings you here?

m- I'm Here to relax myself and you,Mrs.Weirdo??

CP- well I'm here to flirt with you and please, it's Mr.Pendery with your name Mrs.Pendery..

M- Berkkkkk... That's a horrible name... Mrs Erza Pendery!! YURKKKK

CP- girl, get used to this name cause soon it will be your official name!?!

M- yeah yeah we'll see, dumbass!!

I started laughing..

He gave the weird look and started leaning in. Me, idiot as I am, leaned in also when suddenly it happened..!

----------------
Cliffhanger, buahahaha.....