Chapter 23

Hirtee POV
After Erza left, Cole also left to follow her. Wow this boy is really into her!! I just hope that Cole know what he's into.

I was 'studying' English when I noticed a note on my table. I opened and read it

- Dabs I'm sorry babe! Please take me back...

I looked behind me with an annoyed expression. Dalton was looking at me pitifully and man, that wasn't interesting to see. I sighed an annoyed sign and turned forward to see Ree with the same expression. We did a mini high-five and stood up to go out. Once out, I could tell that David and Dalton were following us. Suddenly I saw Nick and Steve, talking to each other in a corner. I signaled Ree and once seeing Steve, Ree was kinda fangirlling but quickly calmed herself and dude, didn't these 2 guys saw us?!

They immediately rushed to us and hugged us IN FRONT of David and Dalton which I'm sure, were boiling of anger and jealousy. Suddenly I felt strong hands around my waist and a hard chest against my back. I turned around to see an angry Dalton. His eyes were all dark and he was kinda targeting Nick. The next thing I know is that he kissed me. He freaking me kissed me!!! What the hell!?!

I pushed him back but he didn't move. It had the opposite effect; he tightened his grip on my waist and forced the kiss even more. Nick was giving us the 'What the fuck is happening' look and was about to say something against Dalton but as you know, friends forever... David who was also holding Reeya and seriously haha, you should had seen her face!! It was PRICELESS!!! She was kinda pouting/smirking. To be honest, i still don't understand why they broke up. Anyways David yelled in a growling tone

- STAY AWAY FROM OUR MATES!!!!!

Nick and Steve were about to reply back but seeing our scared faces, I guessed they preferred to stay silent and go away. Once away, the guys let free of us and dude, wasn't I scared of Dalton. I don't know for Reeya but wow!

Suddenly Erza out of nowhere was passing nearby and saw the drama that was happening. She IMMEDIATELY rushed to us and screamed at David and Dalton.

Erza- Stay away from them or else..

' or else what? ' a voice spoke

We all turned around to see the boss, Cole Pendery. Seeing him, Erza..yes Erza was shivering/scared of a boy!! A FUCKING BOY!!!

She backed up a little but still showed her courage.

Cole walked forward towards us and stood by the side of his buddies.

Erza- or else..or else you will regret of having messed with us

Cole- *evil smirk* babe do you know with who are you messing with??

Ree- yeah a band of worthless boys who are only players and playboys..

David- say that again to see...

Me- but hey it's the truth and you guys proved it.. Cole cheated on Erz with an random bitch!! David insulted Ree for no real reason!! Dalton just left me like that for Cole!!

Cole- I'm saying this again!!!! IT WAS THAT FUCKING BITCH WHO FORCED INTO ME FIRST!! and David didn't purposely insulted Ree and Dalton left you because I told him to join me at my house!! You girls are completely misunderstood!!

Erza- Cole how you want me to believe you??

Cole- if you really love me as much as I do still now, then you will believe me!

Ree- ENOUGH!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!  THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT!!!!! YOU ARE ALL LYING!!

Me- I agree with Ree!

Cole- no you have to trust me..

Erza- SHUT UP COLE!!! I HATE YOU! Come on girls we have to go..

Afterwards we all left even after hearing Dalton said

' you girls will regret this, I swear...'