Chapter 5

Erza POV
After Cole opened the door for me, he went to the driver's seat, started the engine and drove. I didn't have any clue of where we were going but who cares, IM WITH COLE PENDERY RIGHT NOW!!!

suddenly he snapped me out of my thought.

CP- Erza..oooh..Erza! You're alright princess??

M- yeah I guess... Wait did you just call me princess??

CP- yeah I did why?? He said with a smirk.

M- nothing, I like it!!
CP- so you like music??
M- yeah I actually kinda sing with my friends for fun.

CP- ohh really!! That's awesome! What are their names??

M- Hirtee, Dabs for short and Reeya,Ree for short.. Hirtee loves Dalton and Reeya loves David!

CP- wow you girls really like our group, right??

M- a lot but I love you more though!

CP- love you too ( he winks at me)
M- ok ok it's kinda awkward.. Wanna hear a song?

CP- sure which one??

After going through my playlist, I finally found the ideal song, plugged it with his radio and turned the volume on max.

( listen to the song above )

M- this one!!

Immediately Cole & I started to sing and it was amazing..

*arriving at the fancy restaurant*

You got out of the car and was fascinated to see such a huge restaurant. It was so wow!! Extending a hand to you, he escorted you inside like a gentleman. Once inside, we went to the reception where he said he had a table reserved under the name of Mr Pendery. The receptionist nodded and showed us our table which was situated right next to a huge window pane where the full moon could be easily seen. It felt like wow!!

CP- hope you like it here
M- of course, just look all around! It's magnificent!

CP- hehehe well good then. So shall we start ordering ma'am Erza??

M- of course sir!

Then you both laughed at your stupidity but fun. Afterwards we ordered our food and charted,trying to get to know each other. Well let's say Cole is quite an interesting person...

After dinner, he planned to drag me to the beach which i gladly accepted. After a couple of min, we arrived at the bench and wow, the sea was wonderful. It's dark blue colour was so much shining with the reflexion of the moon. It was so wonderful, peaceful and cool that argg, no words can describe it. Cole who was behind me, held me by gje waist which I hated people to do except only one but it was not Cole. I tried to get away from his grip but he held me closer and whispered to me

- just calm down and relax love!

He was about to Kiss my neck but I got away and turned to glare at him like 'what the fuck man'. He looked at surprised; no one has ever rejected him I guess!!

CP- why did you get away??
M- well I don't like people to do these Berk things on me!!

CP- well if that's the matter, I don't have any other choice than this one..

He knelt on one knee and said

- Erza it was love at first sight and also I feel that I was born to be with you.. Will you be my girlfriend please??

I signed and replied

- well Cole I would love to but no I can't. Sorry..

CP- (Surprised look) why?? O thought you loved me so what's the matter??

M- I don't believed in love at first sight and man, who believes in destiny nowadays except weirdos. And also I also like someone else..

CP- who is me!!
M- NOPE!! Now excuse me but I have to go..

CP- but how will you? By yourself!? I'm the only one who can drop you home!!

M- (smirk) you're sure?? Check in your left!

He turned in his left to see my car waiting for me! He looked completely surprised and managed to say

- How did..?? Wow don't tell me you had already planned all of this..

M- what if I say yup I did!?!

I made my way to my car to see him sat inside. It was Nick Bateman, my future boyfriend.. Yup future!! Hirtee and Reeya don't know it yet but I will tell them later...

One In my car, I turned my head around to see Cole still on the beach, dumbfounded. I waved at him and then my driver started to drive.

If you're wondering, yes I know Cole. He is not only a singer but also the son of the rector of my high school. He is the bad boy of my school along with his bang but what he and his gang don't know yet, is that Hirtee,Reeya and I are the bad girls of this school also. Well let's wait to see how things turn out to be!!