Chapter 34

Erza POV
I entered firstly in Cole's room to see a sleeping beauty which was extremely cute. I took out my phone and took a picture of him which afterwards I posted on Instagram with the caption

- #MyCutie #LoveYou #E❤C

After that, I switched my phone off and walked to Cole slowly. Once near his bed, I intertwined our hands together and I could feel that he was trying to react to my warm touch. Yup my hand is always warm! I squeezed a little as a sign to tell him that I'm here but not too hard as he had needles on the palms. As there were some hair falling on his face, I pulled them away and could feel and hear his hot breath. He surely was very hot for a teenager boy. Then I took a seat beside him on a chair, held his cold hand and rested my forehead on it. I of course, spoke some words

Me - hey Cole I know you can hear me but you don't have strength to respond to me or open your eyes. It's okay so I wanted to apologize for my behaviour towards you. I would always think that if I really dated you, you would only want me fie sex and apparently that's what happened but then you changed but I thought that you were only pretending. But when you told me your reasons for kidnapping us, I realized that you really loved me and I started feeling the same but wanted to deny it. Now I need to tell the truth for once.

Cole Pendery, I love you from the bottom of my heart. Your presence lightens my day, only your voice can calm me down from my anger, the sound of your name makes me smile and I'm grateful for your existence in my life. Thank you so much and I love you.

By saying all these things, I already had my eyes all teary. Indirectly I was crying quite heavily. Suddenly I felt a squeeze on my hand and a voice saying

- I love you too and your presence makes my whole world light up!

I pulled away from his hand and looked at Cole to see his eyes wide opened with a small smile on his face. I immediately hugged him tightly while really crying, TEARS of joy. The feeling to have him in my arms again, is extraordinary. It felt so good and warm. After 2-3 min of hugging him, I pulled away and kissed him on his lips and let's talk about something serious, this may be not my first kiss but it's the first time I felt like sparkles in my stomach. As he was a bit weak, he couldn't deepened the kiss so we had to pull away. He wiped my tears with his thumb while looking at me with love I guess it's called. Then it snapped me! I have to see Gabe!! I excused myself and was about to leave when he stopped me and asked me where I'm going. I told him that I was going to see my brother. Just when he was about to ask me further, I left.