Chapter 39

No one POV

After 6 days of staying in the hospital, the boys finally got their dismissals. They were both, very happy and worried.

Happy because they were finally going to live with their girlfriends who they missed cuddling and kissing.

Worried because they feared that students would talk bullshit and bulky the girls but of course they would never me that happen.

They were allowed to leave before 10 am so the girls helped them to pack their little accessories and medicines. Each girl was looking after her lover while for Will, his cousin Caroline was looking after him.
Seriously it was so boring to be the only one to be loner in the group. All the boys had their own mates while Will, he was a loner.

Anyways, at 9:30 am, Alex phoned her driver to come and pick them all to Erza's house. When he arrived, Erza paid the hospital fee while Hirtee was stuffing their bags of medicines while Reeya and Alex brought the boys in the car. It was a 12 seat car so it was arranged as Will, Dana, Dalton, Gabe, Cole, David, Reeya, Hirtee, Erza, Alex Hayfaah. The remaining seat was used to keep the bags. After 10 min of drive, they finally arrived at Erza's house. Her house was enough big to receive all of them. She unlocked the front door and every girls helped the boys to enter in. That's where they all spent the night...

++++++++++ Next Day ++++++++++

They all woke up early as they had to attend school again after 6 days. Again Alex phoned her driver and asked him to bring some boys clothes. The girls were all helping in the preparation of Breakfast which consists of Coffee, cereal, milk, brown bread (it has little calories), a healthy salad and some eggs.  It was for are yumyum!! :-) :-)  After they all got dressed warmly as the weather was chilly, they ate their delicious breakfast and left for a long journey of school

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Erza POV

The Boys, the girls and I just arrived at school. We were all white nervous as today we were returning school as COUPLES!

I was shaking nervously until Cole hugged me tightly by the shoulders and pecked my cheeks, whispering ' don't worry babe, everything will be alright '

I smiled idiotly and rested my head on his warm chest. Wow it's comfy man....

When we entered in, everyone stared at us in amaze, sorrow, sadness and happiness. Confused feeling,right?

They glared at our intertwined hands which we didn't care. We do what we want!!

Many boys are surely hating the boys as well as are some girls right now. I hate to admit it but man, maybe Love is the only thing I needed in my life..

Hirtee POV

Okay right now I'm very nervous. What if they hate me?? What will happen then?? Will I lose Dalton afterwards?? So many questions were popping in my head with no rel reasons. I didn't realize he was Calling for me until Dalton himself put his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and told me ' just relax honey!!'

I took a deep breath and advanced in along with the others. Wow wow wow,  everyone was staring intensely at us!! Fucking hell!! Don't they have anything better to do!?!

Without realizing, I started shaking until Dalton squeezed and kissed my hand which called me down. Afterwards he kissed my temple and whispered ' I love you' I smiled. Seriously I freaking adore this Blondie!!