Chapter 21

Gabe POV
Wait what?? The girls already have new boyfriends. What the fudge!! It wasn't in the plan...

I watched Cole, Dalton and David's facial expression and haha boy, they were priceless!! I smirked at Erza and 'peep' a message was received.

I excused myself and went in the toilet room for men to read it. Yay it was Erza..

E- why are you smirking bro??
M- I'm smirking at your smartness. Seriously where did the boyfriend come from??

E- I don't know either.. But hey admit it's fun!

M- hahah it is sis but anyways be careful,OK! Love ya sis <3

E- sure I will big bro.. Love ya too <33

Yup, Erza is my sister, my younger sis. It's true I never mentioned to anyone. No one knows it except Dabs and Ree. Weird,right?? Hahaha..

After that, I left to go and see the boys and man,weren't they already gone??

Wow thanks guys for leaving.. I said sarcastically..

I looked at Erza to see her laughing her ass out at me. I went to her and hugged her from behind. She was laughing loudly as i was tickling/spinning her around. Then I asked her if she could drop me at home which she of course, accepted. Soon we all were in the car.

Erza was driving with Dabs,Ree and me at the backseat. 'No' was playing and we all were singing loudly like crazy. Hahah we never change...

After quitting me at home, we said our goodbye, I kissed my sis goodbye and entered inside. Once inside, the guys were half zombie. They were siding on the couch all lifeless. Wow wow wow what is happening!??

M- HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP???

They all gave me the tired look and then it snapped me; school starts on Monday!! Fish!! Today is Saturday!!

I also joined the club of 'desperate'. Surely it was the worst moment!

Cole POV
Fuck, Monday school starts!! Noooooo........
Honestly, I don't wanna go to school as I will see Erza there and it kinda makes me regret myself. I hate it!! She is the first girl to make me feels like that and it's no good!!!

David POV
School is dumbo!!!! Ree will be there all day and I will have to face her!! Shitty me!!! No way!!

Dalton POV
Dabs will be there at school Monday!!! Should I be happy or sad?? I don't even know!

Will POV
The guys will face their ex girlfriends Monday and surely it shall be very fun...

Dana POV
Ok so Monday I will be able to show the guys my girlfriend...

Gabe POV
Everyone should be well prepared as I'm sure my sis and her friends will do something after all they are the dead zombie girls!!

Erza POV
School will start soon. The guys better be prepared!!

Hirtee POV
Oh My God!! I'm so excited for our master Plan for the guys!!

Reeya POV
Gosh, revenge time is coming soon!!! Shall we start celebrating our victory!?!