Chapter 4

Cole POV

After I met Erza, I was kinda dreaming. I don't mind about 'us'.. No no!! Cole don't!! You just broke up with your girlfriend!! But even though, she was amazing to talk with. But as always something had to interrupt us; it was Dana. He sent me a message saying

- bro the boys and I see you from afar with a girl.. Umm she is made up of good material, get her on your bed bro.

I quickly replied

- soon she will be man

Afterwards I had to leave as the boys were waiting for me. We exchanged number,I kissed her  cheeks and left,leaving her dreaming. Well I hope to see her later..

I walked to the KFC restaurant to see the guys all gathered around a bug table with 5 occupied chairs and 1 unoccupied seat which was reserved for me I guess. I walked to them, took my seat and asked a waiter to serve me a big mug of coca cola and a huge double cheesy chicken Burger. Afterwards I ate my good while talking with the guys. Suddenly Dana brought the conservation

( Will- W, Dana- DG, David- DS, Dalton- DR, Cole- CP, Gabe- GM )

W- so who was that girl??
CP- her name is Erza, a big fan of ours and apparently I'm her lover.

GM- hmmm that's amazing.. So do you like her??

CP- well she is kinda my type but no..

DG- really mu bad.. I was going to bet something in her but now..

CP- bet huh.? What is it??

Dalton and David exchanged an evil glance..

DS- well we were thinking about betting Rs 50 million...

CP- hmm sounds interesting!! Continue

DR- and we would reward you this sum if you get Erza on bed with you and take away her Virginity... Wanna bet??

He said with a smirk. I immediately said yes as you know for money I can do everything even if I'm already super rich..

GM- cool you have till 16th for next month.

CP- ok

Finally I was going to have some activities in life. I know what you're thinking; ' are you being shitty people or what??' Then yes we are.. Even if we are a group, we like to have fun and out fun is to play with girls virginity. My previous girlfriend broke up with me as she was a slut, thinking I would marry her like seriously, who would marry someone like her?!?!?

Anyways I have a bet to win and I'm not gonna take my words back. Well I have to make a plan to get Erza to go out with me... It will be very easy I'm sure since she is already under my charm...

After thinking for an ideal plan, I finally got one And I went on David's mobile and texted Erza that I wanted to incite her for a date. She replied yes. And that's when my plan was going to start. At around 7:30 I would go to pick her up. Right now was 15:50 so I had a lot of time to myself. I called Cassidy and told her that I was coming to her house. She said yes and I got ready and drove to her house where we both made out till 7:15. I left and went home to get dressed in my suit so as to impress her. Afterwards I again drove to Erza's house where I was able to witness her in her red dress like wow!! She is actually my type and you know what! I can't wait to have her on my bed TONIGHT!!!