Chapter 35

Hirtee POV
I entered in Dalton's room to see that he was resting in my opposite direction. I smiled seeing firstly, he's alive and second he's back to normal. I entered in, closed the door silently behind me, tiptoed till his bed and once near him, I screamed loudly "BOO". He jumped on himself and fell down. I was laughing in fits of laughter. Seriously his facial expression was hilarious! I was so much laughing that I didn't pay really attention to him until I heard him whined painfully. I rushed to the other side of his bed to check on him and what I could see was him, laying on the floor rubbing his back. Immediately I bent down and was about to rub his back when he turned around, pulled me closer and rolled me over so that he was on me. He had his idiotic but cute smirk on his lips. Seeing him like that, nobody would be able to say or confirm that he was also shot...

DR - so Mrs.Teaser is trying to scare me,huh?

Me - yup and I did it!! You should have seen your face at that exact moment!! Hahaha you would have been rewarded for best facial expressionist of the year 2016!!

DR - haha very funny..

Me - yup it is!! Look; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As I was starting to laugh too loud, he pressed his lips against mine. His lips were still as warm as were it in my memories. I kissed back with my hands shuffling his beautiful soft blonde hair. His hands were resting around my waist and the only sound which we could hear was our kisses. They were passionate and filled with love. Soon enough, the kiss was turning a HOT make out session until a nurse came and walked till the source of the noise and saw us doing something for kids under 10 years old. She immediately hid her eyes with her hands and asked Dalton that it was time for his injection. As far as I know, Dalton hates Injections so for sure, he's gonna scream or even beat the nurse a kick of leg. Better if I stay near him. The nurse and myself, helped him to stand up and resit on the bed. He lied on the bed comfortably but nervously while the nurse was preparing for his injection. Once ready, she messaged the upper arm of Dalton and was about to inject him but he said 'Stop' in a RockPunk voice. The nurse stopped and then Dalton said that he wanted this to happen first. He took hold of your hand and intertwined in with his. Afterwards he told the nurse to inject him the needle. When she inserted it in him, Dalton squeezed my hand tightly and winced a little. To comfort in a way, I squeezed his hand back which kinda kept him calm. He reacted at my touch and bit his lips to prevent himself from wincing further. Several minutes later, the nurse finished all her injections and left, leaving a breathless Dalton and a chuckling me. Seeing Dalton like that, I took out my handkerchief and pressed it lightly on Hus forehead and entire face.

Me - as you were being a good boy during the injection, I'm gonna reward you.

I caressed his hair gently and kissed him on the lips. With his left hand, he pulled me closer which made me deepened the kiss by stroking his abs with my other hand. He growled in between the kiss and was about to move the hand that he was injected. Just then, I pulled away from him, making him whined. I chuckled at his face and told him to rest. He grabbed my wrist and told me to stay with him. I signed a sign of 'Seriously bro!?!' He nodded and kissed the back of my hand which made me felt more love for him. I took a seat on the beside him, took hold of his hands and told him to sleep. He said that he would sleep only if I do so. I rolled my eyes and slept on our intertwined hands. Seriously, I love this guy like so much that I can die for him. Just then he said something out of nowhere.

DR - will you become mine Hirtee? I need you in my life...

Me - I...I don't know! Since that incident, I don't know if I can really trust you. All this Time I dated you, it was all drama.

DR - please!!

Me- umm okay but don't scree up..

DR - promise I won't.

He dragged my hand till his lips where he kissed it and then we all slept together, going to have a wonderful Moment together... #Halton is back!!!