Epilogue - Hayfaah and Dana (Dayfaah)

Hayfaah POV

Me and Dana met at school. Our love story my seem cliché but whatever, we fell in love like that. I was walking to my nest class which was physics when I accidentally bumped into someone who reveals to be Dana. Of course I apologized even if he said he was alright. Afterwards we both found out that we had the same class all day. Then we also had lunch together and that's when we fell in love with each other. Cliché right??

Well, we both have been loving with Erza and Cole in our mansion. Dana and Cope were still singer while Erza was a musician and beatboxer (My real job) and I was a choreographer. Yup we all work!! Due to Marcus's wedding, me and Erz had to look for our dress and that's when we found Reeya and Hirtee. Of course at night, it was celebration time..

~~~~~ 5 years later ~~~~~

I were sitting in our bedroom, on the malleable couch while looking at Dana doing his ustream. It was so funny to watch him react to his fans' questions.

- what's the dumbest thing you ever did in your life??

DV- umm broke up with my girlfriend..

- Doctor Who or Vampire Diaries??

DV- umm AGT!

- favorite Singer ( Male + female)

DV- male, Chris Brown Female, Selena Gomez

- how's the guys??

DV- well they are all alright. Yesterday we all had fun together..

- least fav book

DV - I don't read books

- do you know Pewdiepie??

DV- who..is..that..awesome..person?

- if you could date a boy who would it be??

DV - umm either David or Cole..

- ask me a question..

DV- what's your name??

- your age?

DV- 29

- are your abs toned as everyone say??

DV- why don't you come and see yourself?? ;-) ;-)

- when is Hayfaah's and your anniversary??

DV- hmm 18/10/10

( pretend they are in 2020 now )

Dana continued to answer questions of his fans while I was replying some of my fans' questions too in twitter who tagged me by using #AskHayfaah

Suddenly Dana called me. So I looked at him to see that he was signaling to come here him. I stood up and walked to him where I was forcefully forced to sit on his lap. Then he pointed at something on His screen which I read

- when are you going to propose to Hayfaah??

I looked shocked at the question but was even more shocked to hear Dana

DV - Hayfaah I've been impatient to ask you this question; will you be my wife?? Since the day I saw you, I knew that you were the one for me and I don't regret that I fell hard for you. So will you??

I was completely taken aback. What?? Should I say yes yet?? I don't know, arggg!!! Well I think I know.

Me- yes I will!!

DV - yassss

He then immediately kissed my lips and ahhh, wasn't it good?Even though, his fans could see us through the webcam, we didn't care. After we pulled away, he replied to his fan that asked him the proposal question.

DV- just did it ;-)

And just then, we both could see some new but familiar comments.

Cole: aww congrats Hayfaah and Dana!!

Hirtee: CONGRATULATION

Reeya: YAHOO GUYS!!!

Will: congratulations

Erza: YAY!!! congrats #Dayfaah

Gabe - congratulations guys and I'm also this from the behalf of Alex..

Dalton: yasss bro, you are FINALLY GROWING UP!!!

David: CONGRATS BRO!

Jasmine: congratulations guys!! <333

Wow by these comments, I'm actually feeling blessed to have such amazing people around me....