Chapter 16

Erza POV
OK so seriously all my friends are dating my boyfriend's besties. What the fudge boy!?!

Well anyways I just hope that they will know how to treat my sistas!!

I was at my house,drinking my coffee while roaming through twitter. Well there were many pics about #Cerza #Deeya #Halton which were cute. Seriously the fans of these boys are so creative.. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I groaned as I hate when people disturbs me during my pleasure time. I walled lazily till the door and opened it to see someone unexpected... HENRY!!!!!!

What the fuck!!!! Why?? How?? When??? So many questions were roaming in my head. I shook my head as it was getting more difficult to understand what was happening. Then he spoke

Hen- Erza look I need to tell something.

M- what is it??
Hen- this!!

He showed me a pic that he captured where it showed Cole was kissing another girl. WHAT THE FUCKING HECK!!!!!!!

M- WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?????

Hen- a while ago, I saw this and thought I needed to tell you...

M- I can't believe it!!! What!?!
Hen- it's the truth Erz..
M- GET OUT NOW!!!!
Hen- Erz look I..
M- I SAID GET OUT!!!

this time I punched the door which Henry feared a bit. He left without saying any other words. After I closed the door, I walked to my room with my eyes all teary. Should I cry right now or not?

My heart was shattering into small pieces. Why?? Why me??

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice saying ' Babe it's me'; it was Cole

No, not this dick head!! I hate to face him right now. Wait wait wait am I sacred of facing him?? What the hell?? I'm Erza, no one scares me.. I scare myself.

I headed towards Cole with a serious face which was hurting my heart inside. When he saw me, I don't know if it was a fake or real Smile. He hugged me and was about to kiss me but I pulled away. He looked confused at me and told me

C- babe what's the matter?? Are you getting away from me?? Did I do something??

I turned away from him and stared outside of the window while my eyes started to get teary. I sobbed silently as I didn't want Cole to see me crying. All of a sudden, he turned me so that I face him. He saw my tears and immediately hugged me. Neither did I hug back nor pull away. I just needed a comfort.

C- hey why you crying Erza?? Come on tell me?! I will kill that person!!

You then pulled away from him and looked furiously at him.

M- wanna know who?? Simple it's you.

Cole looked shock and confused..

C- me??
M- yes you! As you said you will kill that person, since it's you, go and kill yourself..

C- but what did i do??
M- you're asking me!? That's impolite Cole. Better if you would ask the RANDOM girl you kissed.

After what I said, Cole's facial expression changed to a sad and hurtful expression.

C- hey look..it was just a...
M- shut your gap!!! You don't deserve me okay??

C- no no don't say that Erza. I need you babe!!

M- don't babe me Mr.Playboy... It's over between us!!

C- no no please don't do this.. I Kissed that girl by error. She forced into me..

M- I don't care... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!

C- Erza look..

M- NOW!!!!

Cole looked down and left without saying anything.

Just before he left, I just called for him and told him

M- Cole be prepared!! You will regret for making me, Erza cry!!

Then I slammed the door on his face and left to cry my eyes out. Well my plan is still going to work.