Chapter 19

David POV
What the fuck man!! My girlfriend just broke up with me because the word 'jerk' slipped off my tongue. Fuck me!!

I just lost the person I loved the most. What am I gonna do?? Wait wait, hold up there! Am I being desperate over Ree right now?? No David, you are a man! Show it, show that you don't care about her, she was just a toy to you but who you really loved and wanted to spend life with. I know I am too young to get married but I would have waited for her,till the day she's ready to be Mrs.Scarzone.

I was snapped off of my mind by Cole who has been calling for me.

CP- bro what's up??
M- nothing, Ree just broke up with me!

DR- wait she broke up with you also?!!

M- wait what do you mean also??

DR- Dabs broke up with before coming here!

M- Same, she just phoned me to ask me what did Cole do to Erz cause she's crying at home.

CP- she's what??? Crying!! Fuck me!! I made the girl I love the most in the world, cry!!

GM- hey bro, you aren't at fault. It's the fucking boy who told her about it and the random girl who are at fault, OK! Don't worry you will get your girlfriend back. We promise you Cole.

CP- thanks guys but for now, let's forget all our problems and enjoy ourselves.

Everyone include me - yesss

DV- wanna go to the bar??

CP- OK let's go.

Cole went to fetch his car keys while me and the other guys checked our twitter and instagram.

After a few minutes, Cole returned with his keys, phone and wallet. Afterwards we all went in his car to Bubbles Bar

To be honest, I miss Ree. I mean she was super cute and sweet. I took out my phone, went on my gallery and looked at our selfies we took. Seriously she is a selfie addict. But even though, she is perfect.

Without realizing, we were already at the bar. Cole parked the car not that far from the bar. Then we all walked till the bar to see thousands of people inside. I looked at Dalton to see both of us gulping. We all made our way slowly inside. We went directly to the bar,passing through a dense crowd of carry sanding people. Once at the counter, we ordered sevearl shots and were watching people dancing. Suddenly my eyes stopped on someone expected!!!!

It was...