× 1 ×

The next few chapters will be flashbacks of Lucas & Samarih 😊

Lucas
Age 14

Its been a year since Samarih and I have been in here. Isn't it funny how Samarih and I have been best friends since we were 8 and somehow we ended up in this joint together.

Samarih made up a plan to escape from this hell hole. I'm glad she did. We need a year or so to plan this out fully. I'm mowing people's yards for 20 dollars and I do it just about everyday.

Well Samarih she's working at a bakery with our foster moms friend. She gets paid 15 dollars every week.

We'll have a lot of money so we can live on our own. I don't know where we are gonna stay but I'm looking.
We've been working for a year or so we made 1,680 dollars total.

"Lucas! Come hea' " Our foster mom yells.
We live with 3 more other kids that Samarih and I don't fuck with and she chooses me.

I ran downstairs and stood by the couch where she was sitting.

"Lucas give me that remote." Amber demanded.

I handed her the remote.

Our foster mom was cool but on the other hand our foster dad not so much.

She was bald headed as hell but then sometimes she got the nerve to wear a scarf around her head. Like damn gon' head and get you some of them fly as waves then my nigga.

 Like damn gon' head and get you some of them fly as waves then my nigga

I headed back upstairs before Cameron our foster dad gets here. I absolutely dispice him and Amber knows it.

I went into my room and locked it. I came in to see Samarih sitting laying on my queen sized bed.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey Lucas" She responded playing with the golden necklace on her neck.

"What you up to kid." I smiled. Even though she's 14 I still call her "kid" I'm still older than her anyway.

She shook her head. "Just was waiting on you. I wanna sleep in here for tonight."

I nodded and laid on the empty space next to her.

I sighed.

"What's wrong bestfriend?" Samarih played in my jet black curls.

"I'm ready to get out of here Mari." I whispered.

"We are Lucas. We are."

"C'mere." I said.

She scooted closer. "What?"

"Nothin', you're just beautiful that's all." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

She smiled.

I looked at my digital clock on the nightstand and it was 11:11 PM.

"Samarih it's time to make our wish." I told her and we intertwined pinkies.

"I wish, I wish that we would make it out of here and go on a journey to find the Long Way Home." Samarih and I said in sync.

We both looked at eachother then the clock. It was still on 11:11 but then it turned 11:12.

"G'night Mari."

"G'night Luke."

I turned off the lamp and we both got under the comforter. I put my arm around her waist and we soon fell asleep.

A/N:

This is how you pronounce Samarih.

Sah•Mar•Ree

I hope you didn't forget to read the top, and also by the way these few flashback chapters are gonna be short.

I hope you enjoy.

Please give feedback!

Comment
&
Vote

This book will get very Rated-R in later chapter 😶

--

Excuse Mistakes ☁