× 6 ×

I know chapter 5 was weird 💀💀 I just thought we needed a funny chapter.

Lucas
9:48 PM

"Get his ass." Bullet said.

I fell to the floor as one of the guys pushed me. It was one against 4 and I couldn't do nothing but cover my face the best I could.

I felt pain everywhere except my face. My ribs hurt, my stomach, my back, hell even one of my legs.

"Ight that's enough." Bullet yelled at the 4 that attacked me. That's not even all of his crew. Just a small portion. I got up off the floor and glared at Bullet.

"When you gonna have my fuckin' money man! I'm not playing with you. You better have this shit in a 2 weeks! In a fuckin' week Brick." Bullet said to me.

"Man I'm gon have it dawg! Give me time."

"Nigga you don't need no damn time! Have my money in 2 weeks or you, or your little princess will get hurt Brick. Get tha' fuck out!" He pointed the gun at the door.

J-bone, one of the crew members snatched me by my hoodie and threw me out the house.

"You better have that money nigga or we coming for you son." He spat and slammed the door.

"Fuck man!" I shook my head and started walking to the hotel.

I don't know how I'm gon' tell Samarih about this. She gon' be on my ass all night asking me what happened. I gotta tell her.

My ass is dead if I don't have this 10,000 dollars in 2 weeks. I fucked myself up when I started to get in this drug mess. I gotta tell her tonight. I put my hoodie on top of my head and sighed.

Samarih
10:03 PM

I heard the hotel door shut and I jumped up.

"Lucas!" I ran up to him and hugged him and he winced and didn't hug back.

"What's wrong with you." I snatched the hoodie off his head and saw he had a small cut on his forehead.

He looked down. "I got jumped."

I gasped. "Lucas!" I pulled him into the bathroom.

He took off his hoodie and muscle shirt.

"Who did this?" I looked at him.

"I'll tell you after we finish."

I ran hot water and put a hot towel in the water. Then I took it out and put it on his bruises.

After I finished he took me in the room and made me sit on the bed.

He sighed. "So basically, I got into a drug deal with the wrong person, and I owe the dealer 10,000 dollars in 2 weeks, or my life or y-your life could be in danger."

"Lucas! Why would you put our lives in danger like this what is wrong with you!" I cried.
"What if they kill us! We can't have 10,000 dollars by next week if we already spent amost half of our money!"