× 19 ×

When this book get to 5k Ima release chapter 1 of one of my draft because that hoe been in there since May and I'm sick of looking at that bih💀 it's Lucas Coly btw.

Samarih

It's been a month since all that shit went down, but I still haven't spoke to Lucas. I've been over Darrin's house since then.

Karin 'apologized' to me which I don't understand why because I don't give a fuck.

But anyway, I was on my way to Vier's house, Naveah volunteered to pick me up since she didn't have anyone to hang with.

Darrin was working and I was bored out of my mind anyway since I just got off.

"So yeah girl she gonna apologize to me," Naveah said while turning into the apartments.

"I really wanted to say I don't give a damn, but I just said I accept your apology then she gonna try to talk to me. Tuh! Honey we not friends don't talk to me." She continued and parked in a parking spot.

"Girl she did the same to me. I really don't give a damn either." We both got out the car.

"Girl they still in there?" I said walking to the door

"Yeah." Naveah pulled out the key and unlocked the door.

"Hey y'all." Naveah said.

"Hey baby." Vier winked at her, she shook her head and sat down the keys.

"Wassup." Lucas said to me.

Ohhhh now you wanna talk to me since your girl isn't downstairs yet.

"Hey."

"Hey Samarih, with yo ol' referee lookin' ass." Vier joked.

"Man I just got off work, with yo I dig in my booty then smell it head ass." I sat down on the couch.

"Alright, alright, you got me but next time, you done." He digged in his booty then smelled it.

"Bruh you nasty." Lucas shook his head.

"Baby c'mere." Vier called.

"What!" She walked in and sat on the couch.

"Smell my finger." He put it up to her nose.

"Fuck is that." She held his wrist.

He laughed and put his finger in her mouth.

"Eww." I laughed.

"The fuck?!" She slapped his wrist.

"You basically ate his ass." Lucas said.

" Lucas said