× 4 ×

( still flashback )

Samarih
Age 17

After 5 months of staying with Dillyn apparently it didn't work out. He had to move back to Louisiana because his mama got sick.

Now Lucas and I are out here staying on the streets. Dillyn left his apartment for us to stay in but we couldn't keep up with the rent. It was too much for us, 925 dollars a month could be still in our pockets.

"What are we gonna do now Lucas?We can't be living here on the streets." I worried my ass off.

"Look I got this. We won't be out here any longer" Lucas said.

I sighed and nodded.

( flashback over )

Present
12:28 AM

"No Samarih stay here!" Lucas yelled.

"Why can't I go with you?"

"Because you just can't I'll be back in a lil bit." He walked off.

Right now we were staying in a vacant apartment. We climb through an unlocked window and we stay there.

We have 2 sleeping bags and some candles for light, and the water still works.

He told me that we wouldn't be living like this. And within these 5 months we are still have money but I'm afraid that we'll run out.

Lucas doesn't want me getting a job either. It's like he wants me in his sight always. I fear for Lucas, because I have no idea what he has going on while I'm inside.

All of a sudden I heard a knock on the window. It couldn't be Lucas because he just left and he wouldn't knock.

I blowed out all the candles and ran to the closet and shut the door.

"Ah shit." I heard a male voice say. Then I heard a thump.

"Man just find the girl." Another one said.
It wasn't no where to hide in this little closet.

I took my phone out my pocket which Lucas brought back charged before he left again.
I pressed his name and it started ringing.

"Hello." Lucas said.

"L-lucas someone is in here a-and trying to get me." I whispered as I started to tear up.

"What! Samarih listen to me! Where are you?"

"I'm in the closet."

"Alright I'm coming." Then the line went dead.

After 5 minutes of in the closet the door swung open.
I put my hands over my mouth and shut my eyes.

"Aye man I found her!" The guy said.

I scooted back in the closet and he caught my leg.

"Lucas! Lucas! Help me! Please." I screamed.

"No let me go!" I kicked my feet.

"Listen here you little bitch! Be still." He grabbed me by my hair.

"No!" I sobbed.

"Help!"

"There's no point of wasting your breath." The other guy laughed.

"When we get outside act normal." One of them said.

The other one held onto my arm while I was getting out of the window.

I saw Lucas in the corner of my eyes and he put his finger to his lips.

Then I heard a gunshot and the one that was holding my arm let me go so I took off running in a different direction.

I ran behind the apartments and my legs grew tired but I knew I couldn't stop. Then I ran into someone and they put their hand over my mouth.

"Lu-

"Shhh. I'm right here." He whispered and uncovered my mouth. I hugged him and started crying.

"How did they know I was in there?" I sniffed into his chest.

"I don't know but come with me."

A/N:

Ayee I know this chapter was short but what the hell do they got going on?

Comment
&
Vote

--

Excuse Mistakes ☁

Long Way Home |Lucas|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें