× 8 ×

Wake y'all asses up! It's 10:53 PM the fuck?

Lucas
6:11 PM

"Aye!" I heard someone yelled. I quickly turned around to see who shouted, and I saw this homeless woman walking towards me.

"Yeah wassup." I put my hands in my pockets.

"You got that powder." She scratched her neck and came closer.

"Chill fam, and nah not for you." I started back walking.

She grabbed my arm. "I- I can work for it."

"Get the fuck on dawg." I yanked my arm from her.

"Nigga give me my drugs! I want my damn drugs." She screamed and people started looking.

I shook my head and started walking again.

Can't even walk in the hood without something crazy happening. I shook my head.

"Aye Brick!" I heard someone scream and I saw a black Escalade going coming around the corner where I was walking.

I ducked behind a car and covered my head, soon I heard gun shots and screams. I pulled out my gun that was in my pants and looked around the corner of the car I was behind and shot at the wheels.

I shot the two back tires causing then to ride on just the rim which made sparks fly when they drove. Then the car stopped.

"Oh shit." I got up from behind the car and one of them got out the car. I started running and the dude started running after me. I made my way into a alley and ran as fast as I could. I turned around and he was right at my heels. So I shot him in the leg causing him to fall down.

"Watch yo' back Brick! You got a fucking week left this a warning." He held his leg.

I jumped over a trash dumpster which made a quicker way to the hotel. I was breathing hard and looking behind me. All this shit happen in broad daylight. I can't believe this shit.

I made my way into the hotel and nodded at Keem. He works at the front desk.

I took the elevator to the room and it stopped on the 2nd floor which meant someone else was gonna get on.
I put my hood over my head and put my hands in my pocket.
Then a lil fine shawty got on the elevator.
She smiled at me.

"Which floor you going on beautiful?" I said.

"6th floor." She blushed.

"Ah, looks like we stay on the same floor." I looked at her and she looked down.

She laughed. "My name is Kayden."

"Lucas."

"Mind if I get yo' numba?"

"Um.."

"It's alright then." I chuckled.

"482-738-9274."

I smiled and put it in my phone.

"Alright beautiful thanks, I'll text you later tonight. After you." The elevator opened and I let her out first.