× 11 ×

Samarih
7:28 PM

I turned the speed up on the treadmill to 4.4 so I was basically running. I was currently working out in the hotel gym. I was tired as hell, my legs were burning and I was getting all sweaty.

I can't stand the feel of being sweaty, it makes me feel like I'm just dirty, but of course I'm gonna sweat if I've been on this thing for more than 45 minutes.

"Mari!" I turned around and saw Lucas standing there.

I stopped the treadmill and grabbed my bottled water.

"Yeah." I stepped off the treadmill and I swear my legs almost went numb.

"You good fam." He cocked and eyebrow.

I nodded and laughed

"But anyway, you hungry?" He questioned holding up two 20 dollar bills.

"Yeah, if you stopping by McDonald's get me 3 chicken sandwiches a 6 piece nugget and 2 strawberry banana smoothies."

"Damn." Somebody passed by us and said.

"Damn, but didn't you just get through working out? Don't you supposed to eat healthy or some shit."

"Okay, and? That was because I was bored." I mugged him and walked to the elevator.

Shit. Okay." He put his hands up.

"Bye, go get the food." I got into the elevator.

He stuck out his tongue and the doors closed. I waited for a couple of seconds until I arrived to the room.

"Fifth floor." The voice said from the elevator and I went straight to the room sliding the card in the slot.

"Oh shit!" I held my heart as the maid was making up the beds. I must have scared her too, because she jumped.

"Oh my mama! I'm so sorry precious." She smiled and rolled her cart out of the room.

"It's fine, thanks." I smiled and she left.

"Scared the hell out of me. I know you doing yo job, but damn." I wiped my forehead with a towel. I went into the bathroom and started the shower.

Lucas
7:47 PM

"Order 69!" The girl yelled behind the counter. I looked at my receipt and I was number 69. ☺☺

"Here you go sir." She handed me the two smoothies and I already had a drink in my hand. I really wanted to smack this dumb hoe. I just stared at her holding up the line.

"What." She said with a attitude and popping her gum. See I thought her ass was nice.

"I got 2 hands and there is 3 drinks here. How the hell am I supposed to carry this? Can I please get a cup holder?"

She sighed , and rolled her eyes, throwing the cup holder onto the counter.

"Hope ya eyes get stuck bitch." I walked out and left. It wasn't a long walk only 5 minutes since it's across from the hotel, but I've been waiting for the food forever.