× 25 ×

Darrin

I went to the medicine cabinet and brought Samarih back two Advil pills along with a bottle of water.

I told her that she should just come back home with me and just go to bed, but she refused and wanted to have a couple of drinks, she said that she wanted to forget about the whole Will situation.

"Ughh, I hate this." She mumbled and tried to lift her head.

"If you don't lift yo big ass head up." I handed her the pills.

She smacked her lips.

"Alright you gon' choke if you take that layin down." I opened the water, and gave it to her.

Princess walked in the room and she immediately sat up.

"Nuh uh get that big ass dog Darrin." She took both of the pill and washed it down with water.

I laughed. "She's nice trust me."

"She's evil, only when you're not around." She looked at the TV.

"She cool, she just play around alot and get to biting you and shit."

"Darrin can I tell you something?" She looked at me and it looked like she was about to cry.

"What, what's wrong?"

"I used to have an addiction." Tears flowed down her eyes.

"To what? Drugs, alcohol?"

"T-to doing the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around." She started laughing.

I laughed. "You had me worried bruh."

"My acting skills on point." She clapped her hands.

"I'm guessing yo big ass head not hurting no mo'?"

"Yeah." She whined.

"Whateva." I got up and was finna go to my room.

"Wait."

I turned around.

"I want you to staaaaay." She held out her hand and sang.

I chuckled. "Alright."

Bullet

Detroit

"Nigga, that's not what I told you to do! I specifically told yo ass to go down there and try to reel her in you dumb fuck, not get beat up. Ya ass look like a dried up fish.

"Man I tried."

"You ain't tried to do shit you tried to slide in her, which I didn't fuckin ask yo meat head lookin ass to do. If you won't do it right I'll go down there and do it my fuckin' self, so here you go." I gave him a dollar.

"What, you said 1,000, not a dollar what I suppose to do with a dollar?"

"Well since you like to slide and shit slide to the store and get you a Arizona nigga, now get the hell out my face."