× 22 ×

If you didn't read chapter 21 go read it 💀, and read IMPORTANT please.

Samarih

"Hello sir what can I help you with?"

"Um, yes hi can I get a size 10 in these." He showed me the Superstar Adidas.

"I'll be right back

"I'll be right back." I went to the back and started searching around for the shoe.

"Goddamn they so fuckin' unorganized." I rolled my eyes, and I finally found them.

"Here you go." I have him the box.

I'm assuming he was gay since he had a picture of him and someone on the lock screen of his phone. He didn't seem gay he just looked like a regular guy so you wouldn't know.

 He didn't seem gay he just looked like a regular guy so you wouldn't know

"I'm so glad you came to me so quickly with that shoe box." He laughed, while trying the shoes on.

"Shit I could barely find it, they shit was so unorganized and now I gotta go back in there and organize it, I might not do it cause they got me fucked up." I whispered to him as the manager looked at me.

The manager walked over to us and looked at me. "Sir is she bothering you?" The fat old white man said.

"Um, don't she work here? She helping me."

"Oh, yeah I forgot." He wobbled back to the other side of the store.

I shook my head, and sat on the bench beside him.

"I think I should find another job." I said, as he got up and started running back and forth testing out his shoes.

"Yeah, you probably should. But these hoes clean right?" He continued running.

"Hell yeah."

He sat back down and put the shoe back in the box.