× 21 ×

Samarih
3:38 PM

"You can't stay mad at me forever." Lucas told me as we stood outside of footlocker.

"Stop worrying about me, worry about the baby you are expecting, you need to at least get you a job or something."

"I'm trying, alright." He twisted his curls.

"Well you sitting on your ass all day at Viers house not doing shit. You need to try hard enough."

"Man." He waved me off.

"Man, my ass." I rolled my eyes, and waited for Vier to pull up.

"I'm in the studio with Vier."

"You know I'll support you in whatever you do, except for selling drugs because we not going through that shit again."

"I ain't gon' do that no more anyway, c'mon get in the car." He said as Vier pulled up.

Bullet

"I don't give a fuck you need to try harder, both of y'all fuckin' up." I yelled through the phone.

"Dad, what do you expect! She need to come down here too then to help me, I'm not doing this by my damn self." The line then went dead.

I sighed and shook my head, these motherfuckers not doing what I told they ass to do. Goddamn bitches.

"C'mere Kitty, come sit on daddy's lap." I told my prostitute.

She walked over and sat on my lap. "You've been having a hard time daddy?" She rubbed my chest.

"Mhmm, why don't you help me."

She smiled and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down.

"Don't bite me now." I told her as she pulled down my briefs.

"I won't." She she swirled her tongue around the tip, then took me in her mouth.

"Ahh, there you go." I put my hands behind my head.

Then she started licking on my balls and biting them.

"Hey, hey, hey now, hey!" I shouted.

"Sorry-

"Bullet man what's going on!" Kell walked in.

"Nigga I'm busy get the fuck o-

"Ouch! Bitch!" I screamed as she bit my dick, but she kept sucking so I got my gun and hit her upside the head with it.

She fell back on the ground.

"Motherfucker." I said.

"Eh heh heh." Kell laughed.

"Shut yo bitch ass up." I told him.

He cleared his throat, "boss we got a visual on Brick."

"Did she send it to you?" I questioned.