× 17 ×

Lucas
6:27 PM

I know I might be wrong, but I'm not telling Samarih I'm going on a date. I already know what she gonna do, her ass gonna act a fool and I don't want that because I'm really feeling this Karin girl.

I already had went to the mall to buy me a lil' sum, sum y'all know ya nigga gotta be fresh.

I still got that nigga car I stole so I'm gonna take her ass in that shit. I know I ain't shit for that, but I'm gonna get a car for sho'.

I'm taking Karin to this place called The French Room. Vier told me about this place, and you know a nigga got some French in him. He said he took Naveah there on their first date, and he said it was the fucking bomb.

I believe him too, but I bet it's expensive as shit, no doubt, I had to show out for Karin though. I looked at the time and it was 6:27.

Oh fuck a nigga finna be late. The date at 7 and I gotta pick her ass up.

You don't know how fast I snatched that towel off my waist. I looked in the drawers and found my briefs and I slipped them on.

Samarih

"Girl put this on." Naveah handed me a dress.

"Oh and here." She handed me her heels.

"Girl no, not the red bottoms." I handed them back to her.

"I got plenty of heels girl, gon' head."

"Thank you girl you are a life saver." I went to the empty bedroom and snatched the towel off of me digging in the drawers for my panties.

I moved out of the room Lucas and I shared yesterday, he kept bitching about little shit so I moved down here with Vier and Naveah. I regret it, but I don't.

Last night I could barely sleep, I guess Vier was putting in that work, because Naveah was screaming like she was a white girl in a horror movie.

I already did my hair and makeup, but I put on very little today.

I stepped in the dress and pulled it up, putting both of my arms in. Man she was the same size as me, I really loved this dress because I showed all my curves, that I normally wouldn't show. I put on the heels and sprayed a little perfume on me.

And let me tell you a bitch was looking good as hell in this dress, I was slaying

And let me tell you a bitch was looking good as hell in this dress, I was slaying. I took a mirror selfie and grabbed my purse.