× 23 ×

We almost to 5k! Remember I said I was gonna released a book in my drafts, and I think y'all would love this book.

Samarih

"Hurry up Samarih switch her phone!" Lucas whispered as I grabbed Kayden's phone.

"Hell nah we finna leave her ass here c'mon." I said getting up.

"What na-

"Bring yo ass on!" I said and walked out the Barbecue restaurant.

"Hurry up get in." I told him as I got into Vier's car.

He got in and Vier sped out the parking lot.

"Now we gotta go to the mall and get this unlocked." I told him, I cut on the phone and it opened to the home screen.

"Oh shit no we don't, her dumb ass don't got a lock this time." Lucas laughed.

I went through the messages but didn't find anything.

"Ain't shit in here!" I told Lucas.

I went to the unknown number, from yesterday.

Unknown
Kayden please hurry up and
get me something to eat I'm hungry
This my new number by the way.

I smacked my lips and cut off the phone.

"So you telling me we did this for nothing?" Lucas looked at me.

"I mean-

"I mean nothing you had me wasting gas and shit." Vier complained.

"Nigga you volunteered to do this, you wasted yo own gas." I rolled my eyes.

Lucas
3:32 PM

I sat on the couch and looked at Samarih.

"What you looking at nigga?" She rolled her eyes.

"You thought you knew what you was talking bout." I laughed.

"I don't care what you say, I know something is up, but you too stupid to realize it dumbass."

"Man why are you here anyway? Go over your boyfriend's house." I slumped down on the couch, and twisted my hair.

"He's not my boyfriend, but you should worry about you, your girlfriend, and your baby." She got up and went to the room, and I followed her.

"Where you finna go?" I asked as she digged in her drawers putting stuff in the bag.

"Oh now you worried bout me, 'go over your boyfriend's house' and that's exactly what I'm gonna do." She then went in the bathroom.

"How you gonna get mad though?  You obviously don't know what you talking bout, there was nothing in the phone."

"Whatever Lucas."

I snatched her bag of the bed and dumped all her stuff out.

"Lucas stop!" She pushed me.