× 2 ×

It's a time and age difference in the flashbacks. Lucas flashback was a year after they first was put in the foster home. And Samarih's is two years after. ( They've been in foster care since 13 if you didn't read description )

Samarih
Age 15

Yesterday Lucas turned 16 years old. He didn't want to spend time with the others only me. He took me out to eat and we went to the mall. Of course he tried to spend money on me but, I wouldn't let him.

"Mari!" Lucas shouted across the hall to my room.

"Shh!" I shushed him and walked inside his bedroom.

"I got a job at the smoothie shop." He whispered to me.

"Really!" I screamed.

He covered my mouth "Shh! Don't wake them up the hell is wrong with you?!"

I smiled "Sorry. But how much does it pay?"

"8.00 an hour, I will be working 6 hours each day. And I'm off on the weekends." He smiled.

I frowned. " I can't even spend 10 seconds without you Lucas."

"You'll be alright kid, we need this money. We already have 3,360 dollars."

I nodded.

"Promise me you won't fool with those hoes?"

He laughed "I promise but,promise me you won't fool with those niggas? If you do find a good one."

" I promise."

"C'mere" He said.

"What?" I questioned

"Nothin', you're beautiful that's all." He kissed my forehead.

"I fall for it everytime." I laughed.

"I've made this official," Lucas sighed.

"Huh? What?" I said confused.

"We're getting out of this next year. Right when I turn 17, I know it isn't a point but, if we leave they're not gonna come looking for us they probably won't even care. We'll be 17 almost adults and we are gonna age out." He explained.

"It sounds like a good idea." I nodded.

Lucas then turned on the small flat screen television in room.
I stared at the ceiling absentmindedly.

"Samarih." He slapped my ass causing me to jump out of my thoughts.

"Ouch." I hissed and he laughed.

"C'mon watch TV with me stop thinking about things so much. Plus it's 11:11 PM."

I laid on the back of the headboard. We both intertwined our pinkies.

"I wish, I wish that we would make it out of here and go on a journey to find the Long Way Home." Lucas and I both said.

Then we started to watch TV. I played in his curly black hair while he watched TV. I studied his facial features.

His carmel complexion

His dreamy brown eyes

Pink plump juicy lips

His jawline

His-

Someone bursted into the room causing me to jump.
"Ohhh! Amber! Amber! Samarih is in Lucas' room!" This new foster girl Llucima told.

"Get the fuck out!" Lucas yelled.

She stuck her tongue out.

"Tell that to fat ass over there." She said.

"Get out! Your name sounds like a fucking disease you bastard." I stood up and pushed her out the door.

She shut the door and I'm assuming she went to go tell Amber.
The girl is 13 and thinks Lucas has a crush on her.

"She's so aggravating " Lucas shook his head and looked up at me.

I smiled, and sat back down.
We continued to watch TV until we both fell asleep.

A/N:
Two updated in a day?

A/N:Two updated in a day?

Sweg!

But..

Give feedback

Comment
&
Vote

--
Excuse Mistakes ☁