× 18 ×

Continuing chapter 17

Samarih

8:07 PM

After we came back from The French Room everyone was in the living room silently watching TV. You could feel all the tension in the room and it was pretty heavy.

"I wanna go in the room." I whispered to Darrin.

"Hell me too, it's mad awkward in tjid bitch."

"Y'all ain't gotta whisper to eachother and shit, say it out loud."

I took off my heels. "Bitch if I'm whispering it ain't nun of yo damn business! The fuck? Ion gotta say shit out loud for no fucking body especially not you, who are you? I don't even know you." I clapped my hands.

"Samarih sit down." Darrin grabbed me by the waist, but I removed his hands.

"Naveah do you know who this is? Do you know her name?" She shook her head and sipped her wine.

"Okay and? That bitch don't got nothing to do with what we are talking about. You should be worryin-

"Bitch! Who you calling a bitch? Bitch! Hoe I'll fuck yo ass up, you don't know me bitch." Naveah stood up.

"You don't know me either hoe!"

"Man sit down ion got time for all this." Lucas shook his head.

"So sit down doggy." I pointed to the seat next to Lucas.

"Bitch I'm so fucking sick of you."

"Ahchoo hoe, I'm sick of yo ass too, fucking dirty ass rat."

"Samarih chill the fuck out yo!" Lucas stood up.

"Dumb bitch!" Karin bum rushed me into the wall and grabbed my hair.

"You talking all that shit hoe, but wanna bum rush me, weak ass." I bopped her ass right in the lip.

"WorldStar! Watch out for my vase!" Vier said recording. Karin's head hit the vase causing it to fall over.

"Goddamnit Karin, with yo mega mind head ass."

"Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch ." I said as I continued to punch her,but she was blocking.

Darrin grabbed me by the waist, "chill out man!"

"Nah, nah, let me go! Let me go! I ain't playin'." I kicked my legs trying to get to her.

"Go wait in the car!" He put the keys in my hand.

I rolled my eyes and went out to the car.

Vier

"Man you can't be breakin' my shit like that with yo big door knob head ass, damn." I sweeped up the mess. First it's my pickles, now a damn vase.

"You need to get yo girl man." I told Lucas.

"Go upstairs." Lucas told Karin.