× 32 ×

Lucas
12:11 AM

"Nigga I can't tell her right now, I'll do it when I get ready!" I argued with Vier.

"Are you fucking stupid?! If she finds out that you have those papers yo ass is grass." Vier said shaking his head.

"The point is she not gon' find out so it doesn't even matter no more."

"Just tell her about the goddamn papers! It's her family for fuck sake are you outta yo mind man. What if it was the other way around and she had the shit and wouldn't tell you?" Vier tried to convince me.

I shook my head.

"Nigga you hard headed as fuck, and watch everything go downhill once she find out on her own."

"Yeah whatever."

Samarih

"Girl where did you get them pants?" The cashier in the PINK store asked me as I was checking out.

I smiled at her, "I made them myself it was honestly easy. Especially if you have experience with sewing machines."

"Goodness gracious, you are rocking those jeans. You should check out my mom's sewing classes. She's a fashion designer and she teaches others how to do everything she does. You just have to pay 10 dollars to get in the class. Here I'll give you her business card." She said as she continued to ring up my clothes.

"The total will be $127 even." She said as I handed her my card.

She pulled the business card out her pocket and handed me back my card along with the business card and receipt.

"Have a nice day!" She smiled as I walking out.

"You too!"

"Maybe I should go to this class today." I said to myself.

Then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out my pocket and Darrin's face popped up on the screen.

"Hey babe wassup?" I cooed as I went down the escalator.

"Hey baby, I'm just getting off work I know you hungry so what do you want to eat, Chipotle or Chik Fil A?"

"Goddamnit Darrin why do you have to make me choose the hards ones?"

He chuckled over the phone, "alright babe I'll just stop by both places and get something to eat for you."

"Okay I'll meet you at the house."

"Alright." He said before he hung up the phone.

" He said before he hung up the phone

He the real MVP.

Lucas
8:24 PM

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin.
However we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you're seated.

In a few moments, the flight attendants will be passing around the cabin to offer you hot or cold drinks, as well as breakfast,dinner,supper a light meal/snack. Alcoholic drinks are also available at a nominal charge with our compliments. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Thank you." The lady flight attendant said to all of the passengers with her hands behind her back.

I nodded my head while listening to music and writing lyrics in my notebook.

I was on my way to Los Angeles, California with Samarih which I know I shouldn't be doing. I need to see my parents now since I have the papers, I know Samarih would have hesitated to come with me if I asked her especially on a week day.

I didn't tell anyone I was leaving, not even Vier or Dillyn. I knew that they was gonna stop me if so.

I know that one I'm doing is self fish but at this point I don't care I'm already on the plan and no one can stop me.

Vier
9:56 PM

"Where the fuck did he go?" Dillyn questioned.

"Hell I don't know that's why I called y'all over here!" I semi yelled.

"Look, don't be worried I'm su-

"He hasn't even answered none of my calls what the hell do you mean don't worry?" Samarih cut off Naveah.

Naveah shook her head and sighed.

"Yeah mane his phone goin straight ta voicemail." Dillyn scratched his head.

"I don't know where he could possibly be." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Unless he laid up with a girl tryna get her pregnant." Vier joked.

"Shut the fuck up Vier it's not the time to joke around."

A/N: just a filler.

-
-

Lucas in MM ❤

Excuse Mistakes ☁