× 33 ×

Lucas

I put my bags in the back of the Uber drivers trunk and I slammed the trunk shut. I opened the door and hopped in the backseat of the Uber. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. I snatched the Beats headphones off my ears and sat them next to me.

I laid my head on the window as I saw all the pine trees surrounding almost every house that we've passed by. Actually Los Angeles looks better in real life than it does in movies.

I grew nervous and swallowed the lump in my throat. I looked at the papers Kayden gave me and looked at the address that my parents are supposedly at.

I looked down at the papers and back up to the street signs that passed by. I was getting close. I've never felt this nervous in my life. I've made my decision and I can't turn back now.

I wiped my sweaty palms up and down the knee of my pants, I felt like I was out of breath. As the car stopped in front of the luxurious house I closed my eyes and sighed.

"C'mon Lucas stop acting like a fuckin' bitch." I said to myself.

I grabbed my headphones and I paid the Uber driver.

"Thank you son." He nodded.

I nodded back and grabbed my bags out the trunk. I closed the trunk and the Uber driver slowly pulled off.

I stared at the two Range Rovers, one black & the other white. I slowly started to walk towards the front door with my suitcase.

I let go of the handle to my suitcase and brung my finger up to the doorbell. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"C'mon Lucas get it together man." I mumbled to myself.

As much as I wanted to push that doorbell, I just couldn't. I sighed and grabbed my suitcase.

I shook my head and mentally slapped myself in the face. The door suddenly swung open. I could hear my heart beating through my eyes. I slowly turned around and came face-to-face with my mother.

Her lip trembled as she looked me up and down. I opened my arms and she hugged me very tight, gripping the back of my hoodie.

We didn't exchange any words at that moment. Tears rolled down my face as I rubbed her back in circles.

I wiped my eyes, and she pulled back. Her eyes were now red and puffy. She shook her head more as tears streamed down her face.

I wiped her eyes and she looked up at me. "Lucas I-I don't know what to say."

"I know mama, me either."

"Let's go inside."

Samarih

"Shhh." I whispered to Naveah as we both listened to Vier's conversation with Lucas.

"Just don't tell them where I'm at, I'll be back tomorrow. My flight leaves at 9:45 AM so I'll be back at about 12."

Naveah and I looked at each other in shock.

"Alright man, oh how does it feel to see you parents?"

What the fuck?

"Samarih don't." Naveah whispered why shaking her head.

I shook my head in disbelief.

I walked away from the door and into the living room sitting on the couch.

"Listen I know that's fucked up bu-

"I'm going to Darrin's house. Bye." I quickly got up from the couch gathering my things.

"Sama-

I headed towards the door not listening to a word she says.

I called Darrin and told him to come pick me up.

I really can't believe that nigga did that. He really kept that away from me when he could've just told me where he was going. Who knows what else he's hiding from me.

I waited outside patiently for Darrin to pull up. I sighed and waited another 5 minutes until I saw him pull up.

I walked to the car with my head down. He unlocked the door and I got in.

He grabbed my thigh. "You good baby?"

I didn't even bother to look at him, I just put on my seatbelt.

"We'll talk about it when we get home." He pulled off.

"I don't want to ta-

He turned up the radio more and tuned out my voice.

Raindrop

Droptop

Smokin' on cookie in a hotbox

Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot

Cookin' up dope with a crockpot

I looked over at him & he looked at me smiling. Even though I was mad, I couldn't be mad at him, he always had a smile on his face.

I smiled back and he bit his lip winking at me.

"Oh my God." I laughed.

He smacked my thigh and rubbed it. He then turned down the music. "You're so cute you know that?"

I blushed. "Well now I know."

  _____

-
-

Lucas in MM ❤

Excuse Mistakes ☁