× 7 ×

Merry Easter 😂😂😂 lmao

Samarih
4:57 PM

"Lucas stop cut it back on!" I yelled with food in my mouth. Lately he's been a real pain in the ass.

"Man don't nobody wanna watch this shit." He turned the channel to sports.

I sighed and just left it alone. We've had alot of arguments in the past few days and its getting annoying.

"What the hell you're sighing for?" Lucas looked at me from the other bed.

"You nigga! You're always yapping your mouth like a fuckin' lil' bitch Lucas,and its annoying!"

"Me?! I'm actin' like a fuckin bitch? The only one who acts like a bitch is you! You always got something to say."

"I'm not a fuckin' bitch so don't call me out of my damn name you bastard." I got up and went to lock myself in the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later I heard a knock at the bathroom door. "C'mon Mari im sorry." I opened the bathroom door and pushed him softly.

"Samarih what I tell you 'bout puttin' yo hands on me." He laughed.

I started walking to my other bed and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"I dislike you very much Lucas." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and twirled his curly hair while leaning on the dresser.
"What ever Mari."

10:18 PM

Tonight was the night I was gonna try to "strip" at Exotica. I got my clothes ready that I bought. I'm not feeling comfortable with this at all. I don't even know how to strip yet have the strength to pull my fat ass up on a pole.

I put on the black lingerie set that I bought and put it on. I looked in the mirror at myself. I should only be getting dressing like this for my future husband not some kind of stranger.

I shook my head and put on some jeans and a t-shirt on top of the lingerie. Then put my black heels in my backpack along with a jacket.
I slipped on my timberland boots and waited for Lucas to get back from the vending machine.

I heard a knock at the hotel door, so I gathered all my things and took the hotel card off the dresser. I closed the door and looked around not seeing Lucas.

"Lucas!" I screamed as he scared me. I held my heart.

He laughed. "You should've saw yo face."

"Shut up." I smiled and slung my backpack over my shoulders.

I pressed the button for the elevator. Sadly this was the quickest way instead of the stairs. I'm scared of elevators.

DING

The elevator opened and we walked pass the front desk.

"Aye Coly!" The man at the desk hollered.

"Wassup man." He held up the peace sign.