× 13 ×

Continuing from chapter 12....

Samarih
8:48 PM

"Can we sit down for a moment Lucas? My legs are tired." I played with the stuffed giant bear.

"Sure."

We walked over to the benches and sat down.

"You had fun?" He looked over to me and smiled.

"Yeah." I looked down.

"What's wrong."

I sighed. "Do you think we'll ever be more than just bestfriends?"

He laughed, "what you wanna be superfriends because I can make that happen."

"Lucas are for forreal right now? I'm trying to tell you something but you playin."

He gripped his chin. "Okay what?"

My heart started to beat really fast, "Lucas I love you okay, more than a bestfriend."

He just sat there shaking his head and laughing.

My vision became blurry and I knew with another blink, tears could pour out of my eyes, but I sucked it up.

Before I knew it I slapped him in the face. He stood up and grabbed my wrist.

"What I tell you 'bout puttin' your hands on me girl?" He gritted through his teeth.

"Fuck you!" I snatched my wrist away from him and grabbed my giant bear walking away, and he was following right behind.

That nigga always gotta play with my feelings, and I'm stupid for letting him.

I was walking fast as I could, finally I made my way out of the carnival gate.

I didn't know which way to go so I went right. I didn't see any cabs so I kept walking.

"Hey are you lost?"

I quickly turned around, gripping onto the bear tighter, but my grip loosened as I saw a bright smile.

"Kinda." I smiled.

I got a good look at her and she was gorgeous

I got a good look at her and she was gorgeous. She had grey eyes, I don't know if they were contacts but they fit her well.

"I'm Naveah." She smiled and extended her hand.

"I'm Samarih." I shook her hand.