O N E

Jungkook sat on the wooden chair in the courtroom.

Why did this have to happen to him?

"Guilty," the judge said, slamming down the wooden mallet.

Jungkook knew he'd be sent to prison. He did commit a horrible crime.

"Six years in the Seoul prison," the man stated, his deep voice being heard clearly by the entire room.

Jungkook was put into a small room with bars with chipped blue paint.

He knew this as going to happen.

Stupid Yugyeom moving America, leaving him with the group of delinquents. Stupid Jackson having a crush on Jungkook and bringing him to that fucking party.

Things got out of hand a that party. To put it easily, someone died.

;

Jungkook was on the roof with Jackson, making out, and Mark found them.

Mark being the boyfriend of Jackson, got a little mad.

Jackson being, well, Jackson, thought it was perfectly okay to have more than one boyfriend.

Mark didn't agree. He grabbed Jungkook's collar and threatened him.

Jackson pulled Mark away from the young boy and tried apologizing.

Mark had a few drinks and wasn't fully there. He threw a punch at Jackson and went back to Jungkook.

He pushed Jungkook to the roof tiles, straddling him, repeatedly punching him.

Mustering up enough strength, Jungkook pushed Mark off of him.

Mark was thrown from the roof and landed on the hard cement three stories down.

"You little fuck!" Jackson screamed at Jungkook.

Jungkook was petrified. He just killed someone. It was just self-defence though, right?

"I-I'm... I d-didn't mean to, Jackson," the small boy could barely speak.

"You just killed my boyfriend!"

"He would've broken up with you anyway," Jungkook huffed.

"What did you just say?"

Jungkook looked up at the older boy, he was mad.

Jungkook was left alone on the rooftop, Jackson abandoning him.

Jackson told the police that Jungkook did it.

;

Jungkook said goodbye to the few family members that actually showed up to his testimony.

Only his older sister, mother, and father.

They were the only ones who believed Jungkook. That it was just an accident.

"I'm sorry mom," Jungkook whimpered, watching the guards lead his family away.

A large man guided Jungkook to a bus which would take him the the prison.

A small 18 year old doesn't belong in a prison.

The ride on the bus was long, too long. It gave Jungkook too much time to replay what happened on that summer night.

;

"This is you're bunk, you're sharing with Yoongi," the guard said, nodding at the small room.