F I F T E E N

Yoongi

After the call with Jungkook, Yoongi felt himself tearing up. He missed that kid so much but he only knew him for what, a month? Not even that.

He was home alone, not really sure as to where his brother had went. Maybe to go reconcile with Sehun.

Probably not.

Hyuk's house wasn't the best, a simple rooftop apartment that was close to a few stores. But Yoongi was grateful.

The sudden sound of loud knocking startled him, almost making him literally jump off the couch to go answer the door.

Who would come here at such a random time?

The realization that Hyuk only had a few friends struck Yoongi right before he opened the door.

Hyuk was probably out with his friends. They wouldn't knock if they came back. Who the hell is this?

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked carefully.

There was a few murmurs on the other side, telling Yoongi that there was more than one person behind that door.

"Hello?" Yoongi asked again, putting his hand on the knob, ready to turn it.

"It's Sehun and friends," a cheerful voice came from behind the door.

Oh fuck no. Yoongi wasn't about to open the door for those shit dicks.

"I know where the extra key is so just open the door, honey," Sehun called sweetly.

Yoongi huffed, turning the knob painfully slowly, really not wanting to do it.

"Ah, Yoongi. How are you?" One of them, honestly Yoongi only knew that Sehun one, asked in an overly kind voice.

"The fuck do you want?" Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms, hoping to get straight to the point.

"Where's that sweet brother of yours?" Sehun asked, mocking Yoongi's posture.

"I don't fucking know, what do you want from him?"

"He owes me something," Sehun shrugged. "When's he coming back?"

"How would I know?"

"Okay, then come with us," Sehun said as if it was the simplest thing. Yoongi nearly laughed at the statement. Go with them? Why the fuck would he do that?

"Come again?" He raised his eyebrows, expecting Sehun to change his previous words.

"You come with us. Obviously Hyukkie wouldn't come voluntarily, so we just need a reason for him to come. Now if you'd cooperate, this won't have to be difficult."

"You're fucking kidding me, right? A bunch of twelve year olds think they can take me wherever the fuck you want? You're pretty fucking stupid to think I'd go with you," Yoongi scoffed. Seriously, what was with these kids?!

"Well then we'll just have to do this the hard way."

Yoongi was quickly surrounded by the eight boys, all with devilish smirks in their faces. This wasn't going to end well.