T E N

Jungkook

It had been a week since Jungkook was put in the psych ward. However, Jungkook himself didn't know if it'd been a week or a month, everything just jumbled together.

Everyday Jungkook sat by the vent, listening to the boy sing. He hadn't eaten a single thing since he was back in his section. His skin was pale and his cheekbones stood out more than ever. Bags under his eyes had formed and never quite went away when he slept.

The boy was singing again, his soothing voice echoing through the vent system. Jungkook wondered if other inmates could hear him too.

Suddenly the boy's voice stopped, it was followed by a scream. "No! No no no no no, please!"

Jungkook's heart stopped, anxiety floating through his body. What was happening? Is he okay?

"Hello?" Jungkook's voice cracked, he hadn't spoken since the first day down there.

"Help me!" The boy screamed.

Jungkook could hear the boy clawing at the cement. His nails making a god awful sound as they ran across the walls.

"They're back, they're back! Why are they back? I thought they were gone!" The boy was now whispering.

"Who's back?"

"The voices, they're yelling at me! What did I do? I didn't do anything wrong!" The boy sounded terrified.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He wanted to help but there was no way he could.

He remembered the song the boy was singing. Jungkook decided to continue the song.

"And if you come, when all the flowers are dying
And I am dead, as dead I well may be
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.
And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me"

The boy had calmed down and began singing with Jungkook.

"And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be
If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me."

The boy started another song in which Jungkook soon joined in singing.

"I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way"

The lyrics hit Jungkook hard. The meaning of it all, his sanity was barely intact but he knew what it all meant.

He assumed the boy had fallen asleep because his singing had stopped.

Jungkook sighed, leaning against the wall. His eyelids soon became heavy and he drifted off into a light slumber.

--
yikes

sad songs sad songs ahhhhahahh

I'm so emo I'm sorry if u don't know the songs they're hella old but hella sad lmao o oo

Yoongi chapter next :D

~Kai