F O U R

Jungkook ate his breakfast emotionlessly, sitting with Yoongi who was also quite dull-looking.

Jungkook could now feel two sets of eyes on him. He looked through the glass to look at section A.

He spotted Jackson and watched the boy eat with someone who looked quite feminine. He had long brown hair and his face looked so angelic it made his own expression soften.

Jungkook wished he'd been put in a different section. He'd rather be with Jackson than Seokjin and Hoseok.

He still didn't know why Section B was smaller than the rest but he wasn't motivated enough to find out immediately. He had a whole six years anyway.

Jungkook wondered when Yoongi would get out. He knew Seokjin was most likely never leaving as he killed someone whilst being here. Hoseok looked like he couldn't hurt a fly but Jungkook knew he would probably kill a fly and put it in a goddamn blender with ten other flies he killed, so he'd probably be here long as well.

"Hey, Yoongi?" Jungkook began in a quiet voice.

"Yeah, Jungkook?"

"How long till you get out?" He looked up at the older.

Yoongi sighed. Jungkook secretly hoped that he'd have the same time as himself.

He heard Yoongi, "Two days," Yoongi almost smiled.

"What?! When were you gonna tell me, huh?" Jungkook slapped Yoongi's arm softly.

"In two days," Yoongi chuckled.

"But don't worry, I'll probably get thrown back in here anyway," Yoongi sighed.

"Why? Wait, how long have you been here?"

"I've been here for seven years," Yoongi let out a long sigh.

"Shit."

"Yah, don't swear, you're like twelve," Yoongi flicked Jungkook's forehead.

The younger just pouted.

"Anyway, don't worry about it too much, okay?"

Jungkook nodded and they finished their meal.

The next two days went by pretty smoothly. Jungkook clung to Yoongi and thankfully Hoseok didn't come back to the kitchen. And Jackson didn't bother him too much either, maybe a kiss on the cheek but that was as far as he went, which Jungkook appreciated.

But today was the day Yoongi was leaving. Jungkook hoped he wouldn't have to come back, seeing as he already had seven years here. He just wanted someone to protect him.

The other five inmates threw Yoongi a small party with what they could. Hoseok was basically attached to Yoongi's mouth the whole time. Though Hoseok was much taller than Yoongi, he kept sitting on the older's lap which Jungkook thought was pretty cute.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much~" Yoongi cooed, eyeing the group of six with sad eyes.

"We'll miss you too, Hyung," Jimin smiled.

Taehyung also looked sad seeing Yoongi leave, confusing Jungkook slightly.

With a final wave and mini make out session between Hoseok and Yoongi, he was lead out to a bus to take him back to civilization.

The six went back to the rec room and slumped on the couches. Jungkook was now alone and felt very vulnerable. He was glad Hoseok seemed to have given up on him for the current moment in time, but he could still feel Seokjin's eyes on him.