S I X

"Ugh, Namjoon," Seokjin moaned loudly as said boy palmed him through his pants.

Namjoon trailed kisses down the elder's bare chest, sucking on most. He pulled Seokjin's pants down, his hard on springing free.

The younger licked the top, teasing Seokjin. "Don't be a fucking tease!" He moaned.

Obeying Seokjin's wish, Namjoon took him all in his mouth.

Just then the alarm started going off.

"Jesus fucking Christ, of course," Seokjin said angrily, pulling his pants back on and following Namjoon out of the small room.

A guard came around, counting everyone in the B section.

"All six are here," He reported over the radio.

"There's seven of us though," Hoseok stated.

"Not anymore," the guard said, leaving the hallway.

"Who left?" Hoseok asked Jimin as they went back into their room.

"I didn't see Jungkook out there," Jimin shrugged.

"What do you think happened?" Hoseok asked, slightly nervous.

"Probably tried to off himself, kid's too young for this shit hole. Probably regretted whatever he did," Jimin said casually.

"Oh fuck," Hoseok breathed, sitting on his bed.

"Don't think too much of it, kid's better off dead to be honest."

;

Ten minutes earlier

Jungkook washed dishes alone. Jackson had to leave early because he had to go to the infirmary. He was obviously very sick and nearly passed out during dinner.

Jungkook started down at the knife he was cleaning, running the sponge along the smooth edge slowly, watching it glisten in the light.

Only the cooks got knives, but of course Jungkook had to wash them. He was drawn to the sharp object, staring at it carefully.

He found himself holding it close to his arm. Before he realized what he was doing, someone came in the kitchen, startling him. "Hey! I'm the replacement for Jackson!"

Jungkook jumped at the voice, the knife coming into contact with his wrist. "Fuck!" He gasped, dropping the knife and grabbing his arm.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" The boy, seeming only a few years older than Jungkook said, rushing to his side.

A guard rushed in, hearing the yell from Jungkook. "What's going on in here?!"

"I scared him and I guess he jumped while he was washing the knife," The boy said quickly, worry clear on his face.

"I need some help in the kitchen, call lock down, possible suicide attempt," the guard said into his radio.

The boy was surprised by what the guard said. "Inmate, go to your section."