E I G H T E E N

Yoongi

The three left the woods before the police dogs were sent out for them. Chanyeol was leading them down a few alleyways, Yoongi lost track of everything due to exhaustion. He was not made for that much running.

"Listen, Hun," Chanyeol started, his voice low, trying to hide the discussion from Yoongi but it didn't work very well. "We're going to Hyuk's house. He owes you and I think this would be a pretty good time to be repaid."

"Fuck no," Sehun suddenly stopped walking, Yoongi bumping into him. "You know that fucker owes me way more than a place to stay, he fucking to-"

"Shh," Chanyeol shut Sehun up by putting his hand over the younger's mouth. He didn't want Yoongi to know how bad his brother messed up. Chanyeol made Sehun continue to walk. Again, Yoongi just lazily followed behind, listening to their conversation.

"He owes you a lot more, I get it. Maybe this one thing can be half, otherwise you'll probably never get anything repaid. Plus, he's probably not even home, he is hiding from you, remember?"

Sehun just huffed angrily, eventually nodding in agreement. Yoongi didn't care much about going back to his brother's house. And oddly enough, he was starting to miss the rest of the EXO boys.

"You must know where the spare key is," Sehun said to Yoongi when they reached the apartment.

Yoongi just nodded, picking a key out from under the window sill. He unlocked the door and let the other two follow him in.

"Yoongi?" Hyuk's voice surprised the three.

"Oh fuck, he's here," Chanyeol muttered, already holding Sehun back.

"Were you just gonna leave me with a bunch of drug dealers?!" Yoongi suddenly yelled, catching everyone off guard. "You knew very well what would happen if I got caught with them!"

"Yoongi-" Hyuk's tried to console his brother.

"No. You just sat your ass on the couch all while I was putting my free life on the line?! How could you be so fucking selfish?" Yoongi suddenly felt so infuriated. Seriously, how could his own brother leave him to be arrested again because he cared more about what he owed Sehun?

"Calm down, Yoongi," Chanyeol mumbled, pulling Yoongi back from how close he stepped forward towards Hyuk.

"You know, just because you're my brother doesn't mean you mean anything to me," Hyuk spoke up, standing in front of Yoongi.

"Hyuk, don't," Sehun started, going to put a hand on the guy's shoulder but he just stepped back.

Hyuk's words hurt Yoongi. He had to matter to Hyuk, they're brothers.

"Hyung..." Yoongi's voice shook but he held himself together, almost too angry to get emotional.

"No- Yoongi, that's not what I meant," Hyuk tried but Yoongi quickly left the apartment.

Chanyeol was the only one who tried to physically stop him, even then gave up after Yoongi simply shrugged him off.

The other two stayed with Hyuk to probably tell him off or just because they couldn't stay out in the open any longer.