F I V E

Jungkook woke up just before they were called for breakfast. He shook Taehyung slightly, trying to wake him up. The older rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands, making him look even more adorable than he already did.

The two entered the small cafeteria, getting their food and sitting together at an empty table. Jungkook felt calm when he felt no eyes on him. Maybe it was finally all over and he could serve his time in peace.

When Hoseok sat at their table Jungkook shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"I miss Yoongi," Hoseok said, pushing his food around.

"Can't you call him?" Jungkook asked, trying to sound calm.

Taehyung placed his hand on top of  Jungkook's on the table, rubbing his thumb on the back of the younger's hand softly.

"I can but I don't know his number."

"Can't you ask for it?"

Hoseok shook his head and sighed. "They won't let me."

"Maybe he'll send you a letter when he gets settled," Jungkook suggested.

"I hope so," Hoseok sighed again, pouting a bit.

"You two are cute," he commented casually, noticing their hands.

Jungkook was confused, this Hoseok seemed so much different than the one who tried to get in his pants.

"I'm sorry I was such a dick before, I was high," Hoseok sounded sad. "I'm trying to stop using, so I'll be a better inmate and maybe get parole," he added, taking a small bite of his food.

"That's good," Jungkook said awkwardly.

"I'm really sorry," Hoseok sniffed, taking his tray and going to sit at another table.

"That was weird," Jungkook mumbled.

;

It'd been a week since Yoongi left. Nothing much changed, only that Jungkook was left alone.

Jungkook and Taehyung are now friends, even though Taehyung never talks, Jungkook still likes to be around him.

It was lunch now. The two headed to the cafeteria, their pinkies locked together.

After they got their food, they sat at the back table, across from each other. Most of the time they spent together was quiet, but Jungkook didn't mind, he liked it.

Jungkook took at sip of his water, looking up at Taehyung for a second. He looked spaced out, like he was staring at something.

"Tae?" Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung lifted his hand slightly to point behind Jungkook, who turned around to see what he was looking at.

When Jungkook laid his eyes on Kwon Jiyong, he was astonished. "Holy fucking shit."

Jungkook turned around quickly, looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. "What the fuck could he have done to be in here?!" Jungkook whisper-yelled quickly.

Taehyung shrugged, finally tearing his eyes off of the celebrity.

"I swear to god if he sits with Seokjin, I'm going to kill myself," Jungkook over-exaggerated, holding his head in his hands.

Just then the seat beside Jungkook was no longer empty. The person remained silent but Jungkook knew exactly who it was. He was too scared to look up. All he could do was slowly pick at his food.

Taehyung however, had no problem staring at the guy. Of course going unnoticed by Jungkook who held his head low. But Jiyong noticed.

He looked up from his tray, shooting Taehyung a confused look.

Taehyung nodded toward Jungkook, who still hasn't looked up.

Jiyong pointed at Jungkook, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung who nodded.

Jiyong poked Jungkook's shoulder, making him look up quickly. His innocent eyes staring into Jiyong's.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded, unable to make a sound.

"Do you talk?" Jungkook nodded again, mentally slapping himself for not speaking.

Jiyong smiled, "I'm Jiyong."

"Jungkook," said boy attempted a smile.

"What about you?" Jiyong looked to Taehyung, who sat quietly.

"He's Taehyung, he doesn't talk," Jungkook stated, also looking at Tae.

"Oh, cool," he paused. "Do you know why there's only six people in here?" Jiyong asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "I still haven't figured that out but someone from this section just got out."

"Interesting," Jiyong said, taking a bite of his bread.

--
oh shit

look who joined the gang lmao

okay, this is where I need your help:

what ships do you want???

should Yoongi come back????

should Jiyong make a move for Jungkook???

should i write some Namjin smut ;))))

also I'm really curious as to what you guys think Taehyung did, so comment.
(it will be revealed soon ;) )

(((ps I finished my math exam an hour early lmao so I wrote this ur welcome)))

~Kai

fuck I just found this I forgot to post it im yelling I'm so sorry ilyyy