E I G H T

Yoongi

"Look who's fucking back," Yoongi's brother, Hyuk, said.

"That's a heartfelt welcome, wow. I'm touched," Yoongi said rudely. He tossed his stuff on the couch, flopping down beside it.

"Want a beer?"

"Hell yes!" Yoongi perked up at the sound of beer. He hasn't had it in seven whole years, he missed it.

"How's Seungcheol?" Yoongi asked. Seungcheol was Hyuk's best friend.

"Kid's fucking depressed because his boyfriend's in prison, Jeonghan, you know him?" Hyuk scoffed, handing Yoongi a beer and sitting beside him with his own.

"What's he look like?"

"Last time I saw him he had long dirty blonde hair, and his face is kind of tiny. Oh, there's probably a picture on Seungcheol's Instagram."

"The fuck is an Instagram?!" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh shit I forgot," Hyuk chuckled. "It's an app where you can share picture and stuff."

Yoongi just nodded.

"Look," Hyuk showed him a picture of Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"I've seen him like once. The fuck did he do?"

"Got caught vandalizing with Seungcheol and the kid was carrying."

"Idiot," Yoongi shook his head.

"I never pictured Seungcheol to hang out with those kinds of people. Hell, Jeonghan doesn't even look like those kind of people, kid's even polite as fuck," Hyuk shrugged.

"How old is he?"
Yoongi asked out of pure curiosity.

"Probably twenty," Hyuk guessed. "He must be the youngest in that prison."

"He's not," Yoongi sighed, remembering Jungkook.

"Shit. Who's the youngest?"

"Kid named Jungkook, he's eighteen. He was my roommate."

"Holy fuck, wasn't your section only for the murders?!"

Yoongi nodded. "I don't understand why they put all of us together in the first place."

"Doesn't matter, tell me, was he cute?"

"Hella."

"What'd he do?"

"Got caught making out with this guy by the guy's boyfriend and accidentally pushed him off a roof." Yoongi felt like he shouldn't be telling his brother this but he did anyway.

"Shit dude."

"Yeah," he paused. "Can we go somewhere, I don't like talking about all that shit," Yoongi asked, taking the last sip of beer.

"Sure, let's go to a burger place, I'm starving," Hyuk said, getting up.

;

"So Woozi's gay now?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"No, he's like bi or whatever but he's dating Hoshi," Hyuk confirmed.

"Are all of your friends gay?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Most of them sadly."

"Oh come on, us gays are amazing," Yoongi smiled, eating a French fry.

"Whatever," Hyuk said as the bell on the door rang.

A group of guys walked in, maybe eight of them.

"Look who's out boys," one said, walking over to Yoongi and Hyuk's table.

"Go away, Sehun," Hyuk said calmly.

"Why would I do that?" The tall boy laughed.

Yoongi looked at him with a confused expression.

"You don't know us, but we sure as hell know you," another one said.

"Good for you, I'm trying to enjoy a nice meal. So could you kindly fuck off," Yoongi spoke, making a few of the boys smirk.

"Listen here, grandpa, we own the streets here. You can't tell us what to do," a short one said.

"You guys think you're so tough," Yoongi chuckled.

"Excuse me?" The tallest stepped closer to the table.

"You're excused," Yoongi said simply, eating another fry.

The tall one was about to speak again but was interrupted by the short one. "Lay's back."

"This isn't the last you've seen of us," he said, walking away with the group.

"The fuck are they?" Yoongi asked his brother.

"EXO, fucking dickfucks who sell. Everyone's scared of them," Hyuk explained.

"Those twelve year olds sell?!" Yoongi whisper yelled. He was surprised, they all looked so young.

"They're not that young, youngest is twenty two."

"The fucking shit fuck kind of drugs do they sell? How the fuck, what?!"

"Pretty much any," Hyuk shrugged.

"They wouldn't last a day in prison."

--
hello

**carrying means that you have drugs on you

lmao exo as drug dealers.

now y'all know why section B is so small ;))

I couldn't think of a name for Yoongi's brother so I just used Hyuk. not Hyuk from vixx. but I guess you can picture him as him.

I'm going to have alternating povs for each chapter so next chapter will be Jungkook yay woo

~Kai