S E V E N

"He's clearly suicidal," Jungkook heard a guard say.

"There's only one room left in psych," a nurse said.

"We have to give it to him, nothing else has happened for a while. We can send him back to B when he's better."

"I suppose you're right," the nurse sighed.

Jungkook didn't hear anything else, only the faint beeping of the heart monitor.

;

Jungkook had been in the infirmary for nearly two days now and was about to be sent to psych.

A nurse pushed his wheelchair behind two guards, leading the way to the psych ward of the prison.

They had to pass by all of the section hallways. Jungkook was too drugged up to notice Taehyung and Jiyong watching him being wheeled away. The entire B section was watching in fact.

"Oh god," Hoseok gasped when he saw the boy. Jimin consoled him, taking him into a hug. Hoseok couldn't help but feel guilty, like it was his fault. He was so horrible to the poor kid.

"What do you think happened to him?" Namjoon asked Seokjin who scoffed.

"I don't care," He said, going back to his room.

Overhearing this, Hoseok got a little mad. "The kid almost died!" He yelled.

"He should've died!" Seokjin yelled back, pushing Namjoon away when he tried to calm him.

Jiyong went to step in but Taehyung stopped him, shaking his head. "What's his problem?" Jiyong asked, knowing he wouldn't get a reply.

Jimin held onto Hoseok, telling him to stop, but he didn't.

"You're probably the reason he did it!"

"You did exactly the same thing I did!"

"At least I have an excuse! And I fucking apologized, unlike you!"

"I'm sure Jungkook was perfectly fine in regards to me, he had his little pet attack me! That kid's fucking crazy!" Seokjin yelled, pointing at Taehyung.

Hoseok froze, as did everyone else. They slowly turned their attention to Taehyung who looked mortified.

Jiyong took a step back, away from the boy. Taehyung shook his head quickly, backing away from everyone.

"You hurt my Seokjin?" Namjoon asked through gritted teeth, stepping towards Taehyung.

Taehyung continued shaking his head, he ran back to his room. Namjoon tried to follow but Jimin stopped him.

"Since when are you on his side?!"

"You don't know what he's like," Jimin said.

"What, and you do?!"

"Before any of you fucktards got here it was just me and him! Do you even know why he's in here?! He has multiple personality disorder and he didn't even know he murdered his parents! The kid never got treated because his parents hated him. And they hated him because he was mute," Jimin tried to calm down.

The room was silent. No one knew anything about Taehyung. They also didn't know that Jimin was ever close to him.

"When he gets scared he turns into a completely different person. He doesn't remember what happens when it happens either," Jimin explained.

Jiyong looked at the door to the boy's room. He suddenly felt incredibly bad for Taehyung.

While everyone stood there, dumbfounded, Jimin and Jiyong went to Taehyung's room.

"Tae?" Jimin said softly, peeking into the room. Taehyung was sat in the corner of his bed, hugging his knees to his chest.

He looked up at Jimin and Jiyong, only focusing on Jimin.

"You okay, TaeTae?" Jimin asked, sitting on the boy's bed.

Taehyung looked up at Jiyong, staring at him.

"I'll go," he said, leaving the room.

"I'm sorry, TaeTae," Jimin said, scooting closer to said boy. "Jungkook will be okay."

Taehyung looked down at the bed, shaking his head. Jimin took Taehyung's hands in his. "He'll be okay."

Taehyung looked back at Jimin, staring into his soft eyes. Jimin took Taehyung into his arms, hugging him tightly. "You're okay, Tae. You're okay," Jimin said. Taehyung buried his face into Jimin's chest, letting out quiet sobs.

Jimin ran his fingers through the other's hair in a soothing way, trying to calm him.

"You're okay."

--
hey hey now u know what tae did :))))) pls don't kill me

love me pls I'm trying to be dramatic but I suck at making people all cuddly and shit.

some questions for ya:

why do u think Jimin left Tae?

what do u think will happen to Jungkook?

that's it bye

~Kai