S E V E N T E E N

Yoongi

Yoongi would've stayed in his room forever if one of the exo boys didn't drag him out like how Chanyeol eventually did.

"Your friend will be okay," he tried to be supportive. He wasn't used to actually wanting to be nice.

"If he can miraculously revive himself, then yeah, my friend will be okay," Yoongi scoffed, walking away from the tall guy.

"Fucktard," Sehun suddenly came up behind Chanyeol to smack his arm. "Don't make him angry, he might find a way to leave. I still need his brother."

"I was just trying to be nice, maybe you should try it, Hun," Chanyeol was slightly pissed that all Sehun could think about was that goddamn Hyuk.

"You know I don't do nice."

"You seriously need to learn how to move on. Sehun, it's been two years since L-"

"If you say his name I'll punch your dick," Sehun interjected, throwing a glare at his friend.

"I'm just saying-"

"I'm leaving," Sehun spun around, going to find Baekhyun to relieve his stress and forget about what happened back then. Even if it was just for a few hours, he just wanted to forget.

-

Yoongi wasn't one for emotional shit anyways but he just felt so out of it ever since that call. He had gotten another call from the prison, he hoped it was that Jungkook somehow woke up and was perfectly fine, but it was just a reminder for when he needed to come in.

He wondered if Jungkook felt anything; pain, fear, loneliness. Was he dreaming? Or was his brain frozen in time waiting for his body to catch up so it could start thinking again?

He almost scared himself thinking about all the possibilities.

Yoongi had totally forgotten about why he had been in the exo house and stopped waiting for his brother to come. Would he ever come?

There was a loud ring echoing through the house, signalling someone at the door.

"Think it's Hyuk?" Jongdae plopped himself beside Yoongi on the couch, throwing his arm around the other's shoulders.

"Probably not, depending on what he owed Sehun anyway."

When Sehun didn't come bounding down the large staircase, Jongdae took it upon himself to see who was at their front door.

Yoongi and Junmyeon trailed behind, curious as to if it was Hyuk.

Jongdae let their hopes die as he opened the door to reveal someone no one wanted to see.

Three police officers stood in front of the three law breakers. "Is this the house of Oh Sehun."

Jongdae let out a simple 'yes' and before he knew it, one officer was already pulling out his handcuffs.

"Fuck," Jongdae fumbled as he tapped Junmyeon, signalling something Yoongi didn't understand.

Somehow their house was found and they most likely had proof against exo since the first thing the cops did was pull out the cuffs.

"EVERYONE RUN!" Jongdae and Junmyeon yelled at the same time, sending the message to everyone in the large house.

Yoongi was slow to catch on and tripped as everyone ran by him, racing to the back door. An officer gripped his arm tightly but Yoongi was much too desperate to never go back to prison and escaped quickly from the grasp.

"Soo!" Chanyeol yelled when he caught sight of said member being tackled to the ground by one of the officers.

"Just go, Yeol!" Kyungsoo struggled to reply as his arms were being yanked behind him to be cuffed.

More police officers showed up and were chasing them once they were all outside. Yoongi was never a fast runner but he was still faster than a few of the exo members.

However, they were beginning to get cut off, Jongdae, who was at the front of the group was quickly taken down, followed by Baekhyun and Xiumin.

Sehun had been beside Baekhyun the whole time and when Baekhyun was tackled Sehun tripped up, slamming into the ground.

Lay pulled Sehun back to his feet, contrary to being told repeatedly to keep going.

So there they were; Lay, Sehun, Chanyeol, Junmyeon and Yoongi, running from the law.

Eventually they made it out of view, hiding in a small woods near a park. But with only Sehun, Chanyeol and Yoongi left.

"God fucking dammit," Sehun whisper-yelled in exasperation.

"How the hell did they find us?" Chanyeol asked, leaning against a tree to catch his breath.

"How would I know? This one's brother probably ratted us out to get him back!" They looked at Yoongi who was sitting on the ground, his head in his hands as he breathed heavily.

"Hyuk wouldn't do that," he paused to take in a few more breaths. "If I got caught... with all of you, I'd be sent straight... back to prison, you think Hyuk would want that, you thick fuck?" Yoongi hurried to finish his statement so he could try to slow his breathing.

"They fucking got them all, Jesus Christ, they got my Baekhyun," Sehun was still speaking in a hushed voice but said the last part much more quietly. His stress made him sit down, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Think they have enough proof to arrest them all?" Chanyeol asked after a long silence.

"If they didn't, think they would've called backup to chase us all?!" Sehun was clearly angry. He wasn't the leader of them all, that was Junmyeon, but he just felt at fault for it all.

"Min, you got your phone on you?" Chanyeol asked, finally sitting down.

"Yeah, why?" Yoongi said, handing his phone to Chanyeol.

"Need to call Jongin and I left my phone at the house," he said before putting the phone up to his ear.

Sehun and Yoongi sat quietly, listening to Chanyeol's conversation with Jongin.

"Don't go to the house, cops found us."

"Are you okay? Who's with you?"

"Sehun and Yoongi. Fuckers got the rest of them. Just stay with Taemin until we figure something out."

"What about you?"

"I have a place in mind."

Yoongi wondered what that place was and if they would finally let him go home.

--
hello I'm still alive yes

The students I was hosting left today and I cried but then wrote a couple chapters of this so ur welcome

New chapters will most likely come once a week now but I have finals in 2 months so I make no promises

~Kai