T W O

Jungkook got barley any sleep his first night in that cold cell with the guy he'd only known for four hours.

He felt trapped in that small room, the door shut and locked from the outside. The small window letting in no light as the outside hall was dark.

Somehow he managed to get three hours of sleep.

He stared at the wall. The white paint was tinged with a yellowish colour making him cringe.

He was told that he was allowed to put small photos on the wall if he wished, but Jungkook had none that would make him feel better. He thought to put a picture of him and Yugyeom but it'd make him feel guilty, like his friend was watching him through the picture.

Yoongi had few pictures as well. Only a picture of him and some cute guy that Yoongi explained was his boyfriend. Was being the word of focus as Yoongi stated that he committed suicide.

The older never seemed down about it though, the rare occasion of him actually smiling happened when he spoke about the deceased boy.

Jungkook thought it was cute how Yoongi thought so fondly of the boy even when he was no longer living.

;

The section B cafeteria was filled with young, handsome boys which made Jungkook nervous. It reminded him of high school.

He trotted slowly to an empty table and ate his meal. It wasn't the worst but it could be much better. He was grateful that he had food though. His mother always told him that he is fortunate to have three meals a day.

The sound of a plastic tray hitting the metal table pulled him from his thoughts, preventing him from thinking any more of his mother.

"Hey," the deep voice belonging to Yoongi sounded.

"Hi," Jungkook spoke quietly.

"You look dead," Yoongi commented on how Jungkook looked tired.

"Oh wow, thanks," Jungkook said sarcastically.

Yoongi just nodded whilst nibbling at his meal.

"You see that guy over there beside the blonde guy who looks like he's about to sneeze," Yoongi nodded to two men eating beside each other.

"Yeah."

"That's Seokjin, beside him is Namjoon," Yoongi explained, now giving Jungkook a face to the names.

"That small guy over there with Hoseok is Jimin. And that kid all alone is Taehyung, don't talk to him," Yoongi said the last bit sternly.

"Why?" Jungkook thought the boy looked cute.

"He doesn't belong here, he should be in a mental ward or some shit, kid's crazy," Yoongi shovelled food into his mouth right after he spoke.

"How so?"

"Just don't get near him," Yoongi warned.

"Now I can't go near two of the six people here?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"Well you can but I wouldn't advise going near those two," Yoongi rephrased.

"But they seem nice," Jungkook pouted.

"Sweetie, this is prison, no one is nice here," Yoongi said, making Jungkook shiver.

"But you're nice."

"I'm not nice, kid. I've done just as bad as the rest of these guys, maybe even worse, I still don't know what Seokjin or Taehyung did to get here."

"Just because you did a bad thing doesn't mean you're a bad person," Jungkook spoke.

Yoongi didn't reply. He'd never been told that before and he didn't know how to respond to such a statement.