T H R E E

Jungkook fell asleep to the sound of his muffled sobs in the pitch black room.

He didn't dream, or at least he didn't remember any dreams because when he woke up it felt as though he had just fallen asleep.

"Yo, Jungkook," Yoongi said in a groggy morning voice.

Jungkook hummed in response.

"We need to go to breakfast, we're already late," Yoongi said, shaking Jungkook's body slightly.

Jungkook shook his head and groaned, pulling the thin blanket over his head.

"Jungkook you don't want to know what the guards do if you miss a meal," Yoongi warned with seriousness in his voice, telling Jungkook he needed to get up.

He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, jumping off the top bunk once he was completely there.

The two walked to the cafeteria. The small room inhabiting the five other boys.

They sat at their table and ate in silence.

Jungkook could feel a certain boy's eyes on him which made his blood boil.

He had a deep hatred toward Seokjin as of yesterday. He hated how he was when the older was in that room with him. He was so vulnerable.

"Chill out fam, he won't get near you while I'm here," Yoongi mumbled, shovelling food into his mouth.

"That's the thing, Yoongi, you won't always be here and you can't always protect me," Jungkook spoke emotionlessly.

Yoongi was silent, Jungkook was right. He couldn't keep protecting the boy.

;

Jungkook walked to the kitchen sheepishly as he was assigned kitchen duty, aka, washing dishes. He would've preferred the cooking but someone else did that.

The small boy sighed as he cleaned the leftover food off the plastic trays. He was bored.

With such a job he would've thought that someone would help, but he was the only one there.

Being there ten sections in the prison there ware a lot of dishes, each section having around 10-20 men. Section B was the exception, Jungkook didn't know why but he didn't care.

All the cafeterias were attached but a glass wall separated each section.

The kitchen was pretty large, it made Jungkook feel even smaller than he actually was. He was about half done when someone walked in.

"Sorry I'm la- Jungkook?!" A familiar voice sounded.

Jungkook spun around, knowing the voice. "Jackson?!" Jungkook's voice cracked.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you were here!" The guy said, walking over to Jungkook.

"Well that's what happens when someone tells the police you killed their boyfriend," Jungkook spat, surprising himself.

"Wait, why are you even here?"

"Got caught with EXO," Jackson shrugged.

"EXO?! As in the most feared gang in Seoul?!" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yeah, they're not that bad actually," Jackson shrugged again.

"You're the only one who got sent here?"

"Yeah, the rest of them got away," Jackson stated, helping Jungkook clean the dishes.